For all you animal lovers out there

These are my dogs, Desmond and Molly. Some of you may enjoy. :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y64enV_KaJ4

It’ll kill a few minutes if you’re bored. Happy New Year to you all.

Brilliant :smiley: :smiley:

It also reminds me of trying to start an old Gardener on a cold morning…ur…ur…ur…ur :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:

It also reminds me of trying to start an old Gardener on a cold morning…ur…ur…ur…ur :laughing: :laughing:

The good old days :slight_smile:

DieselDemon:

altitude:

The good old days :slight_smile:

Not to sure about good… but old for sure. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ahh, the scamps! Wouldn’t say that if I was a rat though. What’s the difference between a Parson Russell and a Jack Russell?

Snudger:
Ahh, the scamps! Wouldn’t say that if I was a rat though. What’s the difference between a Parson Russell and a Jack Russell?

The Parson Russell has the long legs. Originally bred for fox hunting, they have very large hearts and lungs which are handy when hunting with horses.
Glad you mentioned rats, Desmond caught one in our alleyway last summer, my wife and two waterboard workers ran for their lives. I took the rat off him, wrapped it in two carrier bags and threw it in the wheeley bin. I rewarded him with a nice tripe stick. I noticed afterwards that the rat had managed to bite Desmonds’ lower lip, I cleaned it with witch hazel, next morning the swelling was gone. He’s a tough little dog, he’s not even scared of my wife. :slight_smile: