Keeping up with the Jones`es

May have to join the hide me frilly curtain craze that is all over the uk at the moment,do not want to be the odd one out,maybe some tatto style window stickers to be in the “club”.
It does affect me,as i vomit when i see it,so there,off to the cats home for some sniffing.Dont like,dont read it,toys out the pram.

:open_mouth: Am I the only one■■? :neutral_face:

NO

A possible lead to the missing pills :slight_smile:

That must be one hell of a hangover, good party was it :question: :sunglasses:

Has Immigrant hacked into your account and been posting rubbish■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Toby has always been a little eccentric with his posts. But at least they are broadly speaking, comprehensible

toby1234abc:
May have to join the hide me frilly curtain craze that is all over the uk at the moment,do not want to be the odd one out,maybe some tatto style window stickers to be in the “club”.
It does affect me,as i vomit when i see it,so there,off to the cats home for some sniffing.Dont like,dont read it,toys out the pram.

Ok, all we need now toby is the address for the cats home as they will help us make sure you are taking the tablets!

damoq:
Has Immigrant hacked into your account and been posting rubbish■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

very unfair …its toby that hacks immigrants account and posts rubbish.

Grrr lorries are a tool for a job. Truckfest… bah humbug

I think, it’s about time something was done about this crap. It ain’t me by the way, before you start!

is Toby Andy Dixon in disguise?

Top tip for Daf CF/Foden Alpha drivers: Recreate the window tattoo by driving through a wheelwash and then open and close windows to create the same stupid streaky effect for free.

dar1976:
Toby has always been a little eccentric with his posts. But at least they are broadly speaking, comprehensible

Really■■?.. Do you reckon■■? :open_mouth:

Just plain weird :unamused:

But he is funny :laughing:

malcolmj:
is Toby Andy Dixon in disguise?

Do you mean Mark Dixon

robroy:

dar1976:

Really■■?.. Do you reckon■■? :open_mouth:

Yep :wink:

again!! WHATS IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU■■?

tell you what it’s got to do with me.Had to use someone else’s truck this week, first thing I had to do was pull both curtains back away from side windows so that i could see out of them and other drivers could see me.

toby1234abc:

sent PM