Animals!

For once I am relying on the prison population of this country to do the right thing if you get the chance…

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7706598.stm

Poor wee soul. :cry:

You know I’d be willing to put into a pot to pay out on these bastarsd getting their just reward…

put them in general population as the yanks would say :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

The “mother”, is reported as saying that she will be out by Christmas. She gave birth while she was in prison. The baby was immediately taken into care. Haringey Council social services are now wanting to get “mother” and child re-united. A so-called paediatrician ( Muslim ,so we cannot slag her off, the useless cow), examined this little feller, and could not see that his back was broken. Some half- arsed judge will probably decide that the two xxxxx involved deserve a hefty 3 year sentence, reduced for the time that they have been on remand. With any luck, they will get topped by someone in the nick.This poor little feller was let down by just about every ■■■■■■■ who had anything at all to do with him.At the end of all the inquiries into this case, we will be told, Yet Again, " Lessons have been Learned". and then sooner, rather than later, the same sort of thing will happen to some other child, at the hands of it,s “mother,s”, live in lover. :cry: :cry: :cry: May the little guy now have the peace that he was denied in his short, pain-filled life.

Well i’m sorry to say people, this go’s on all the time, maybe not to this degree of severity, but it does go on. In every town and city there will be a child suffering tonight, and you may know them! I knew a child that was physically and mentally abused by his mother. Teachers never took any notice, just asumed he was a problem child. Even when he told an officer of the law, the officer paid no attention. And i fear this still happens in this the 21st century.

Maybe one day i’ll tell the full story. :wink:

i might be wrong but are you talking about yourself mate :question:
if so thats a bad break to get in the start of life mate :frowning:

lug84:
i might be wrong but are you talking about yourself mate :question:
if so thats a bad break to get in the start of life mate :frowning:

Not really mate, the first 28 years were the worst. Its made me who i am today. I like being me, i’ve put myself where i am, and i’m proud of it.

I dint think i’d made it that obvious, yr very perceptive. :sunglasses:

well i from what i’ve seen your a top bloke you’ve done well mate
looking forward to your jump i will be there with a bit of luck :sunglasses:
sorry for hijacking this topic :slight_smile: tartanraider my bad mate :blush:

The three of them should be headed for the scaffold.
That’s the problem with weak liberal democracies, the do gooders prevent real justice from being dispensed. :imp: :imp: :imp:

Having read the accounts of what this poor fella went through and having one of my own of a similar age (6 months older to be precise) it has really been haunting me for the past couple of days.

Bring back the death penalty for these animals. either that or “an eye for an eye” (a back for a back :smiley: )

Tartanraider, I will also put into the pot.

I have a 7 month old ,
and he is the best thing in the world.

I felt so sick when i read the papers,

Why do we only hear about these cases when its too late,

We had trouble with our neighbours,
they split up ,
and the kids mother , use to lock the kids in the bedroom all day
while she had her mates around dinking and drugs.

The kids , 3 lovely lads about ages 1 year to 4 years ,
use to bang at the bedroom door trying to get out,
(which the mother use to tell them to shut the f up )
and were never dressed

The council did nothing
Social services did nothing.

So i let the ex
(i.e. the kids father )
Come round to my house and whitness what she was up to.
(i never liked him, but he was fair)

He now has custody,
(in fairness he gave up the army, to be with his kids and be a full time dad)

and she lives in a 1 bedroom bedsit
(and will never be allowed to forget that shes evil , every time i see her)

People have to learn to intervene, and stand up for others.

We ( The Mrs and I )had to put up with threats for 6 months,
and had things thrown at our house etc…
Because at the time her mates thought we were only being nasty and were picking on her.

If it was the kids father doing it,
i would of just flattened him , up saddleworth moors.

I am just glad we live in terraces so we could hear, the kids cries
and do something to help them.

news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/New-Zealand-Girl-Nia-Glassie-3-Murdered-By-Brothers

what the ■■■■ is wrong with these people :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

yes i know it wouldnt get past the censor but i wrote it anyway i am so angry :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

My son had a bust up with his wife and seperated last year and because she told the court that he shouted at her one day, my son can only see his 2 children while in the company of social workers at a contact centre for 2 hours a week. The council concered here is in London. What a pity they could not have been so keen to do their jobs when it really matters.

vossa and traffic commisioners would not take the zb those social workers did , i what a wast of a little life

I received a text message this afternoon naming and shaming the vile monsters that perpetrated this horrendous crime, their names and addresses are now in the open, lets see how long they survive before someone puts the kettle on but doesn’t make a cup of tea :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

To Macka Packa:

Well done that man!! And your Missus!