Going back out on the road has turned me back to

… my old achilles heel, ■■■■.

I just got really wound up today at the amount of total [zb] on the road and stopped at t’shops and thought ■■■■ it they’ve always got me thru in the past. ■■■■ my weak willpower.

How was everyone’s week?

Language edit. C

garnerlives:

How was everyone’s week?

Kin ■■■■ , had the diesel nicked out of the lorry twice this week when its been parked in the yard :imp:

Mixed emotions - passed my test, been out on my own, but got dumped today :smiley:

garnerlives:

I just got really wound up today at the amount of total stnuc on the road and stopped at t’shops and thought [zb] it they’ve always got me thru in the past. ■■■■ my weak willpower.

How was everyone’s week?

hey up great northants mate…my week was busy,and met a few on’t road this week,saw tappy (pentalver?) on a1 grantham this morn,and you last night!

V8Actros:

garnerlives:

I just got really wound up today at the amount of total stnuc on the road and stopped at t’shops and thought [zb] it they’ve always got me thru in the past. ■■■■ my weak willpower.

How was everyone’s week?

hey up great northants mate…my week was busy,and met a few on’t road this week,saw tappy (pentalver?) on a1 grantham this morn,and you last night!

Guess what my equally great newark friend, i wasn’t bad tonight, I stay away from the chip shop you advised me of, and I even cooked when I got in for us, what is the world coming to :laughing:

garnerlives:

V8Actros:

garnerlives:

How was everyone’s week?

Guess what my equally great newark friend, i wasn’t bad tonight, I stay away from the chip shop you advised me of, and I even cooked when I got in for us, what is the world coming to :laughing:

well my great northants mate i gotta tell ya that was the finest steak pie/chips n peas last night…CHICK-IN,BAR HILL!! no wonder i putting on a bit of beef!!! :laughing:

V8Actros:

garnerlives:

V8Actros:

garnerlives:

How was everyone’s week?

well my great northants mate i gotta tell ya that was the finest steak pie/chips n peas last night…CHICK-IN,BAR HILL!! no wonder i putting on a bit of beef!!! :laughing:

t
thats your trouble