Hello CAB RATS

How’s life on the road? I’ve come of the road due to injurys to my legs

Yeah having a life…and here you are on trucknet in the middle of the night, how rock and roll :unamused: :laughing:

you make sure you stay safe and warm now while the rest of us struggle to pay our bills and ensure there is enough cash in the pot to pay your benefits

must admit beats sitting in a box all week, should be back working soon, got alot of fencing work and ground work starting, after I get sent in for my operation

Rob nobby Gassor:
I’m claiming my tax back not yours, must admit beats sitting in a plasticbox all week, should be back working soon, got alot of fencing work and ground work starting.

Fixed that for ya :grimacing:

Lmao, that plastic box is parked up, I took it off road in september.

1/10 Trolling Score.

Poor effort, even when measured against some of your other recent attempts.

Coffeeholic:
1/10 Trolling Score.

aka spanishknob/dieselfairy and others I can,t be arsed to remember :unamused:

nobby you stopped ■■■■■■■■ in tesco bags now?

I’m posh now I use a toilet lol, how ever keep popping into shed and filling bottles with driver tizer, bloody gardens scattered in bottles lmao, Erf is being sold at weekend by looks of it :frowning:(

Rob nobby Gassor:
Erf is being sold at weekend by looks of it :frowning:(

There’s one born every minute :laughing:

Cheeky bugger lol

Got a couple of videos of it on YouTube Jake braking, type W985 RNE in to see

Coffeeholic:
1/10 Trolling Score.

Chas will be here soon and he’s going to convince himself that I’m behind this. You are fuelling his paranoia Coffeedude.

SmashedCrabFace:

Coffeeholic:
1/10 Trolling Score.

Chas will be here soon and he’s going to convince himself that I’m behind this. You are fuelling his paranoia Coffeedude.

It’s what I do, see fire, add petrol. :smiley:

Rob nobby Gassor:
got alot of fencing work and ground work starting.

I can see the hole opening up before my very eyes. Running a book to see how long it is before you’re in it!!

When I’ve had my operation and fit to work, fingers crossed not to long doing my nut in not working and constant pain, I’ve had 8 months of it now and that’s 8 months to long.

You still arguing with the mrs and splitting up 3 times a week. I miss the Facebook updates :smiley:

Don’t blame me either…I didn’t do it, nobody can prove anything. Not guilty your honour. :unamused:

Rob nobby Gassor:
When I’ve had my operation and fit to work, fingers crossed not to long doing my nut in not working and constant pain, I’ve had 8 months of it now and that’s 8 months to long.

Why did you edit your o/p goading trampers, which said you were sat on your arse claiming benefits while everybody else was dealing with the storms :unamused: , then decided to go for the sympathy vote ? were you bombarded with abusive PMs, thought better of it, or just ■■■■■■ at time of posting ■■

Anyway hope you get fit soon as.