GN06 PJX Heritage Transport

What a (zb) driver.

Tonight I was in lane 1 on the M25 J5 at 1715 in heavy traffic, Mr FH here in lane 2 was behind a car that was keeping a slightly greater distance than everyone else, not holding anyone up just giving themselves a bit of breathing space in the 2nd gear crawl.

Only PJX here see’s fit to roar up behind and drop back and kept doing this for quite some time. His unit was bobbing up and down heavily as he was driving it so aggressively.

This sort of behaviour really winds me up, completely uneccessary and gets us all a bad name.

Rant over.

language edit mm

I know, was in a traffic jam on the m6 in my car and watched an artic in lane 1 using his horn on a car that had left a coasting 10 metre gap to the car and 100’s of other vehicles bumper to bumper in front of that. Did he think he’d get their any quicker if the car was tailgating the vehicle in front. Chill out man.

Have you noticed how bad it is getting out there.Every day motorways are being closed,lives are being lost,vehicles damaged.WHY.All were doing is going from one place to another
I think its time for a national safety campaign involving the goverment and everyone involved in road transport.
Dont forget every time we go on the road were putting our lives at risk

Diesel Tony:
Dont forget every time we go on the road were putting our lives at risk

You’re dead right, and i 'm not sure why but thats only just started bothering me recently. That forklift truck job of Jammymutts is looking better to me!!

I agree everyday there seems to be a BAD accident i always leave a big gap in a jam and just try to keep plodding on most times it works, if someone did have a go with his horn… well he would certainly find out about it, no point getting stressed if you cant go anywhere. The one power i would like these pretend police to have is to be able to give a ticket to the idiots who drive on the hard shoulder and it should be 12 points instantly no questions and there car seized :unamused: