im ok zb you

coming up M1 at tea time where its 4 lanes at nottingham, they was queuing in lane one to get off because something was blocking the slip road wombles in attendance.
i was driving happily in lane two at the very last minute the truck in front of me indicates left and forces his way onto the slip road making me stop people behind me who manage to force their way into lane three causing that lane to stop as well. why do people do stuff like that? very inconsiderate.

Just another day on the road mate :smiley:

Generally speaking ignorant folk with low intelligence (unable to imagine repercussions of their own actions).

You find folk this in all walks of life.

Forgive them their lack of intellect and be happy that you are a profesional driver.

I find it very easy to get wound up on the road from the actions of others but try your best to think I am the profesional one here let it go.

In Leeds city centre tonight there was a broken down vehicle blocking a lane tonight and traffic was merging in turn with the other lane, until it was my turn (in nissan micra) to merge with Range Rover Sport, he would not let me in till I wound my window down and shouted at him - “For zb sake mate I’m trying to get to hospital” I showed him my hand wrapped in blood soaked tissue paper. At which point he told me “I should be more polite”! Typical of someone in a big 4x4 bullying a smaller vehicle. What would I be like if I did that to someone when in my unit?

We are the profesional ones on the road, we spend half of our life there, we must endeavour to do the right thing wether our tempers are boiling or not!

Take it easy mate, don’t let the bad ones get you down :wink:

It’s bad enough putting up with the idiot car drivers but when you get other lorries cutting you up or pulling out in front of you on roundabouts (3 this week) it’s a [zb] take, we’re all supposed to be professional drivers so why do it to a fellow trucker when you know full well what the consequences could be :imp:

Its lack of forward planning and not knowing where they are going, or just that everyone is in a rush these days.

Can’t believe it! Yet again last night I do the decent thing and pull into middle lane on M6 and let 2 artics out, get past first one, second one going slow to let me back in I think and then I look in mirror to see lights half way up my trailer for ages. The first one I let out is now up my bottom and I’m wondering what I have to do as I’m now in the position of slowing someone else!
Thanks Mr Ewalls cargo! Eventually after thinking I’m gonna put my idicator on and see if matey gets the drift he does me the grateful ‘favour’ of letting me in! Then at Rugby I get another driver wanting to come out and for a moment I think ‘no mate’ as you could do the same as knob head behind me!
I’m not like that though and do the same, this time I’m given a thankfull wave but Jesus what Is wrong with some of these drivers?
Sorry rant over guys but I do get frustrated with some idiots who should know better!

I plan to buy a toy machine gun, as long as it sounds good for the cab… it won’t do any good just make me feel good after using it on annoying traffic :smiling_imp:

I think the days when you could always rely on truck drivers to do the right thing are long gone.We had a certain code between us years ago that for some reason has never been passed on to the newer generation.

Mr B:
coming up M1 at tea time where its 4 lanes at nottingham, they was queuing in lane one to get off because something was blocking the slip road wombles in attendance.
i was driving happily in lane two at the very last minute the truck in front of me indicates left and forces his way onto the slip road making me stop people behind me who manage to force their way into lane three causing that lane to stop as well. why do people do stuff like that? very inconsiderate.

Thats why some of us sit in lane three and keep going. Its only mostly the ones who don’t wanna wait in the queue and pop in at last minute that are behind you anyway, so its not really inconviniencing anyone :laughing: :laughing:
Queues on left and i keep right !!!

A l c:
I think the days when you could always rely on truck drivers to do the right thing are long gone.We had a certain code between us years ago that for some reason has never been passed on to the newer generation.

Probably because the newer generation knew it all and did not have the ability to learn any more.