Garry George Longline For Sale

Just Saw It In The Commercial Motor Wonder How Much He Wants

A bloke in our office rang up 4 a laugh. He wants over 70k for it. It’s an 06 plate. We got offered 3 ex inovate logistics XL 480’s for the same. It’d be right up your street for box work though ben

do you mean this one?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54923&hilit=+pamplona

welshboyinspain:
do you mean this one?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54923&hilit=+pamplona

Maybe some off those posts were right then, maybe 24 pallets isnt paying off after all. I think some of these firms that thought buying such a motor would hold its value are having a rude awakening.

you may be right there JD, if you want a motor like that its not really a workhorse is it? more of a flagship that doesn’t need to earn its keep

Ive heard there are only 3 of these in the uk■■?

TTX boy:

there is the one in this thread that is currently owned by Garry George, there is the 620 that is owned by John F Hogan from Felixstowe, the third is now in the hands of Caffery International from Ireland

shuttlespanker:

TTX boy:

there is the one in this thread that is currently owned by Garry George, there is the 620 that is owned by John F Hogan from Felixstowe, the third is now in the hands of Caffery International from Ireland

the one that was hogans of felixstowe is the one that garry george has got i think mr spanky as the interior is black and gold like hogans was. the other one is moodys isn’t it? and wasn’t there one locked up in a yard in east anglia somewhere in the old bvba colours?

welshboyinspain:

shuttlespanker:

TTX boy:

the one that was hogans of felixstowe is the one that garry george has got i think mr spanky as the interior is black and gold like hogans was. the other one is moodys isn’t it? and wasn’t there one locked up in a yard in east anglia somewhere in the old bvba colours?

the black/gold one was John F Hogan from Felixstowe, he sold it to Moody International for them to sell, Garry George bought it and had it resprayed silver it is an T580

there was one for Simon Boon, never got used, that is the one that was locked up i the yard in the old BVBA colours, when Simon Boon went out of business, BVBA had it resprayed in their colours to match the other one in their livery, making two in BVBA colours, this one was a T620 and is now in the livery of John F Hogan. So, this particular one went from Simon Boon (green/white) to BVBA (blue/white) and then onto John F Hogan to replace the T580 he sold (now owned by Garry George)

the other one in BVBA was eventually sold to Moody International, was sprayed silver and was run by Mick Moody himself pulling a 45’ fridge trailer, it is this one that is now Caffrey International from Ireland, Also a T580

so hogan is on his 2nd one then? what colour is it mr. spanky? black like the first one?
if it weren’t for the fact you’re a daf fan would look good on the boxes for you :smiley:

welshboyinspain:
so hogan is on his 2nd one then? what colour is it mr. spanky? black like the first one?
if it weren’t for the fact you’re a daf fan would look good on the boxes for you :smiley:

this is John F Hogans new one

nice paint and grill but I’m not a fan of that griffin on the side looks “angry” to me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you would be “angry” too if you had been painted on the side of one of those piles of ■■■ too :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
you would be “angry” too if you had been painted on the side of one of those piles of ■■■ too :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

got to be nice big bed though spanky even compared to your blue motor :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

shuttlespanker:

got to be nice big bed though spanky even compared to your blue motor :laughing: :laughing:

it is a single bed, runs along the cab, not across it, so, technically, my bed is bigger being a double bed :wink:

welshboyinspain:

oh, and to reply to this comment, it has not got enough axles for me :wink:

shuttlespanker:

welshboyinspain:

this is John F Hogans new one

saw this on friday. just got back from a tour, and was on my way home down the a12, it was ipswich bound, near dedham, pulling a 40 ft box, looked smart.

shuttlespanker:

I always thought they were angry chickens :grimacing:

Big Joe:

shuttlespanker:

I always thought they were angry chickens :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: quality not a griffin but a skinny necked angry chicken :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

welshboyinspain:

shuttlespanker:

it is a single bed, runs along the cab, not across it, so, technically, my bed is bigger being a double bed :wink:

Roughly translated : I need all the underbunk space I can get for all the spares I have to carry for my downhill racer.