UK Longline at work

My mate drives a longline for garry George,thought i`d share some pics of it at work :smiley:

Chillin out in Benidorm

Hope you like :grimacing:

has Mr George still got it up for sale?

No not officially,but if someone came with the right money hed let it go.Was off the road for a while but hes put it back to work :smiley:

it certainly looks better in Garry’s livery than it did in the previous colours

scaniamad when were them pics took cuz a chap i know as been driving it for the last few months doin paris n back

Thats the biggest Goddam angry Pigeon sticker i’ve ever seen!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Tis a nice truck tho, is Garry running a 45ft trailer with no probs?

Lucky bugger whoever is piloting it! :smiley:

Carl:
scaniamad when were them pics took cuz a chap i know as been driving it for the last few months doin paris n back

Benidorm pics last week,all others 3-4 weeks,Think 4 weeks my m8 Neil got her :grimacing:

tidy looking motor outside, prob just me, but the interior is way to ott for my liking!
i may just be getting boring in my old age.

Gaz:
Thats the biggest Goddam angry Pigeon sticker i’ve ever seen!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Tis a nice truck tho, is Garry running a 45ft trailer with no probs?

Lucky bugger whoever is piloting it! :smiley:

Its slightly smaller than 45ft,cant get 26uk pallets on but can get 33 euro plts on :smiley:

Plastic wood effect and buttoned leather, looks like the inside of a 70s pub. Plus that bunk looks like it more akin to sleeping on a sfa.

carl roger was on holiday for 2 week before xmas then sent the lad that drove it when rog was off double manned in the magnum to spain then sent him down running with gary the lad that drives the magnum back to spain on new years eve i think it was im sure rog is back on it next week

Ye my mate double manned to spain with Gary to drop him home,Magnum stayed in UK for service etc,GG flew him back to UK between Christmas and new year then they both ran down to Spain,hence the picture of the 2 in benidorm,Neil is on the Longline full time,He`s back out to Beauvais tmoz night.

Thats weird cuz i overtook him on the E15 northbound up by Alicante, we stopped at the next services to take a pic of it off the bridge and he never came past so we presumed he’d turned off up the toll road south of Benidorm.

shuttlespanker:
has Mr George still got it up for sale?

scaniamad:
No not officially,but if someone came with the right money hed let it go.Was off the road for a while but hes put it back to work :smiley:

you sure about that?

moodyinternational.co.uk/tru … tails/2267

Seen that myself,just come on but literally just off the phone wi my m8 and he’s still sat in it hey,time will tell,it’s not in moody’s yard tho,it’s still working,welcome to Garry George.

a friend on mine used to subbie for Garry a few years ago, and knows him personally, he told me last year that Garry was trying to sell it

i park in the same yard as garry and the 3rd pic on moodys website with the back of the long line parked next to magnum was taken over xmas as thats the only time the magnum has been it the yard as it based in spain so a pretty resent pic …garry is always saying hes selling them then he goes n buys someting eles

does Garry now park at Carlyon Road where he has his truckwash?

yeah thats where he parks rob by all accounts its a bloody good was aswell
i did here that wlc were offered it,
it,ll be if someone offers the right cash it,ll go.garry,s had some tidy lorries thru the years