gerry's scania

delivering to a place in dordan tamworth the other day i come across this scania parked up on the same estate.

seen hs previois scania onthe cover of t&d and this must be the replacement.

jon

ado jon i used to work for that fella many moons ago from what i know he,s downsized his fleet from five to 3 and races trucks himself ,last season with a foden.that was the yard he park up in.he did have a v8 580 that ive been told as taylor of barton now own.a mate of mine has started for garry and says the fleet is 2 480 toplines and the r500 in jons pics all doin france and spain

Im still pretty sure he has about 5 trucks, could be mistaken though.His yard is off the A5 isnt it. I go past their fairly often and he used to have a couple of Scannys, i also used to see a Foden in their aswell. Very smart wagons, he used to run Renualts aswell i think.

Ilive 5 mins from his yard,last time i saw he had 4-5 scannys and hes ran magnums,all real smart wagons,think hes sold one of his magnims to WLC Logistics,another local firm who run some top spec trucks

as far as i know garrys foden went a while ago when it first arrived my brother in law drove it and it was running france twice weekley the magnum also went not so long back.wlc logistics who i also worked for and who my brother in law now works for have only bought a man tga xxl from garry now sold on again and a couple of trailers the livery is similar but none of the magnums were garry,s. :laughing:

Nice Truck :smiley:

Garry has now got one of Coles old Scannys, the fast&furious one i think it is.

thanks nice lot of photos,

Update…went past Garrys yard at the weekend he now has that White R series & two new Silver R series in full livery, look very very smart! Anyone got any pics or could get pics?

Cheers.