Garry George/ Uk motors

Hello has anyone get any pics of Garry Georges motors old or new? Or any brit trucks that go abroad these days?

Thanks for any pics
Jacko

A few pics of companies still running abroad. Please bear with me this is the first time have posted pics.

Anybody got any ideas as to why it is white? It does not look half as nice as the usual black.

Here is a pic of me waiting for ferry;

Here is a pic of me unloading in Antibes.

Anybody got any ideas as to why it is white? It does not look half as nice as the usual black.

they are ex - hanbury IIRC motors bought to skip adblue and digi tachos, also because the wait list at the time was too long :unamused:

They are being resprayed, christaned and logo ed one by one :wink:

I’ll get my anorak :blush:

Good pics mate cheers! You dont need a van driver by any chance do ya? :stuck_out_tongue:

Jacko123
Good pics mate cheers! You dont need a van driver by any chance do ya?

Sorry not at moment,
If you let me know what area you live in might be able to give you a few names to try.

I live in the Hinckley/Nuneaton area,know of a few firms round here,but any info would be great mate :slight_smile:

old and crap photo of georges scania :frowning:

Cheers jonboy! Saw both his wagons today, the white R series pulling a WLC Logisitics trl(take it he pulls for them) & saw his silver r series for the first time in ages in his yard.

yeah i overtook him today going into bedworth nice motor

Ben9
Here is a pic of me unloading in Antibes.

[/quote]

I don’t suppose you noticed if there was a boat called ‘Sokar’ moored up along there when you were there?

wlc have bought that r500 off gary george i used to work for gary many moons ago as did roxy1963 who now works for wlc logistics

montana man:
they are ex - hanbury IIRC motors bought to skip adblue and digi tachos, also because the wait list at the time was too long :unamused:

They have got six new FH16s on order for the MRI scanner work, due to be delivered in January.

Good pics there mate!

Ive always liked the Gilders wagons, theres another Gilders aswell think they do tankers & plant work with low loaders?

There is:

Edward Gilder - Livestock, fridge and low loader
Gordon Gilder - Livestock, fridge and low loader
William Gilder - Low loader and tankers
Graham Gilder - Livestock

robv8:
There is:

i saw a peter gilder tanker on the a1 the other week, any relation??

euromat:

robv8:
There is:

i saw a peter gilder tanker on the a1 the other week, any relation??

i see peter gilder with tankers on aswell im pretty sure they are related

Peter now imports and exports trucks and trailers. I think Peter is the farther of them all, don’t quote me on that, but he ran Scania 1 series on livestock work, well before the other Gilder companys popped up. Think he handed the majority of his transport business to Edward when he turned 18, and now runs his commercial sales.

robv8:
There is:

There is also a Colin Gilder who does fridges

Carl, I rekon Garry now has 3 silver r-series? Wonder if his work is picking up again?

that Ekeri trailer off Davie Malcolm looks a lovely piece of kit :sunglasses:

BV52 is loaded with propellers for turin, with a bonus load of aprinting machine on the neck for a drop on the french/german border en route :wink: