Semtex:

robv8:
There is:

Edward Gilder - Livestock, fridge and low loader
Gordon Gilder - Livestock, fridge and low loader
William Gilder - Low loader and tankers
Graham Gilder - Livestock

There is also a Colin Gilder who does fridges

Up until a couple of years ago, my mrs new Nippy Gilder, the grandfather who owns huge areas of Gloucestershire. He was a lovely bloke but didn’t look like he had 2 pennies to rub together!!

This looks just like one of Garrys silver R-series, infact i tihnk it may be one of them…

Jacko123:
Carl, I rekon Garry now has 3 silver r-series? Wonder if his work is picking up again?

Passed one of the silver R series with a G&A new fridge on, it was on the M6 by Stoke last Monday

im sure thats one of mick moody,s all garry,s fridges are lamberets and the trailers have gg on em that fridge has mm35 on it

did he used to t trade as Moody International or am I thinkin of Mooney International ?

Think your right Carl, I saw GG on his way south on the M1 in one of the silver one spulling his race trailer, all his silver ones are liveried up now. They look very similar though.

routier your right mate it is moody international from grimsby

Carl:

ah rite now, hes still goin, Im sure he was dun by Minstry some yrs ago for drivers hrs and Tachos …and no not the crisps!!!

Carl:
im sure thats one of mick moody,s all garry,s fridges are lamberets and the trailers have gg on em that fridge has mm35 on it

whoever’s it is, neil jarrold (euro-wheels.com) has it for sale already :confused:

This is the only Garry George I could find in my albums, taken early last year on the A27 near Chichester.

Cheers mate! Do you have a website for your collection? Would be interested in seeing more :slight_smile:

I may be drifting off the subject slightly as I’m sure these tankers don’t go abroad, but they are part of the Gilder family. I see them regularly on the A421 and A420.

check out the site i found this pic some awesome pics on there :sunglasses:

Thank you Carl! Great site!

Another GG pic from the same website…

Jacko123:
This looks just like one of Garrys silver R-series, infact i tihnk it may be one of them…

That unit is being run by dennis oates and sons now still in silver but signwritten with oates

routier:

Carl:

ah rite now, hes still goin, Im sure he was dun by Minstry some yrs ago for drivers hrs and Tachos …and no not the crisps!!!

Hes still going and selling trucks aswell!!!

Try going onto is website some pics of his trucks there

www.moodyinternational.co.uk

some nice motors on his site!

Mick Moody Is still on the road, he has an FX57 reg Scania R620 and I think a few R580s… :sunglasses:

He also is dealing in trucks and can be contacted through his web-site - www.moodyinternational.co.uk

My neighbour and surrounding neighbours have actually bought some of Moody’s ex-164-580s - Silver Classics, fine machines, all well maintained and serviced… :sunglasses:

Moody always appeared to have the best spec possible in a lorry and always purchased Scanias, down through the years and of course in recent times… :sunglasses:

Nice fleet finished in the factory silver!