Fridge work

Hi guys.

So I recently contacted an agency that said they had some container that would be suitable for me. However as soon as I reguistered I have not head from them. Tried to call them a few times but have no joy. I’m reguistered with 3 agencies now and had no work with any of them. Bit frustrating so started to wonder if I am doing something wrong.

I’ve decided to stick to what I know. I’ve had a bit of experiance with fridge work, mainly picking up loads from Grimsby docks and taking it to distribution centres. Been nice straight forward work. In the past I’ve been back within ten hours. Nearly all motorway driving, I found last time I did this kind of work it was a great way to gain confidence in the truck and I really enjoyed it. Of course its been over 5 years since I have dont that. I’m looking for a way to start doing that again. I’ve tried asking to class 2 work but I’ve not been getting anywhere.

My question is this. Do any of you guys know the best way to get back into that? I’d like to do the distribution runs again to ease me back into it. I’m not sure which agencies to ask. I’ve had no joy so looking for someone else that perhaps do more of that than anything else. Do any of you guys do that kind of work doing runs to distribution centres and back? Do any of you guys work aroung the Grimsby/Immingham area?

Many thanks

Regards Andy.

Maritime do a lot of container work from ports (whether it be inland or seaports) to distribution centers like Tescos. Worth a shot at asking as I know a few people who have got onto the bandwagon using Maritime. Worth a shot I take it. Sorry if this answer is not what your quite looking for. I didn’t 100% know what you were asking. :stuck_out_tongue: