Anyone on Maritime?

Afternoon all, just putting a few feelers out, I’ve been thinking about getting on Maritimes curtainsider or possibly box work. Anyone on it can give me an honest opinion of it, good bad or otherwise?

Many thanks,
Al.

Type Maritime in the search bar there is loads of topics on Maritime :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Only ones I speak to are ones using fridges delivering milk on behalf of arla I believe into tesco stores ,never heard a bad word from them about the job / firm/wages etc ,very happy bunch and from what I witness a very highly trained ,proffesional group of drivers ,real credit to there company .
There on my list to work for ,but alas no depot in my area ,but as there expanding I’m hopeful one will open one day

dozy:
Only ones I speak to are ones using fridges delivering milk on behalf of arla I believe into tesco stores ,never heard a bad word from them about the job / firm/wages etc ,very happy bunch and from what I witness a very highly trained ,proffesional group of drivers ,real credit to there company .
There on my list to work for ,but alas no depot in my area ,but as there expanding I’m hopeful one will open one day

High praise indeed,very rare,thought for one moment I was on wrong forum,nice change :smiley:

dozy:

Just remember to close the container up after your tipped !!

i have allot of freinds on maritime and they love it but it might depend on what depot you run out of as to how good it is ,but the money is very good !

bald bloke:

dozy:

Just remember to close the container up after your tipped !!

thanks b.b for the reminder ,but I now put a note on instrument panel to remind me to close doors whenever I tip or reload .