FREE Parking at Moto Services!

Pulled into a Moto services the week before last and there were no signs informing you that you must pay for parking,and nobody walking around with a clipboard to extract money from you for parking! Brilliant!!

Mind you,this was in Italy :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Stopped at Wooley Edge (southbound) end of last year, pleaded poverty (" we only get £18. odd a night out mate, I am not paying £15 to park") to the chavvy when he came over, " no problem mate, if you want to park for the night I wont charge you"…reply…" no ta mate, the carpark stinks of wee so I will drop off at the next junction & park in a free layby"
when in the area folks…try it on (out of hours/no money)

Just reminded me; Moto made a lot of noise about being kind to truck drivers by making available a voucher so that you could get some indigestable concoction that had been sitting under a heat lamp for at least six hours. I believe that the price of said voucher was £3.50…
Justfor the record, this voucher is no longer available at Moto, Thurrock (according to the staff) and rumoured not to available at any other of their sites. Did not make much noise of the discontinuation did theyâ– â– ?

Reading Services (Westbound), cost of parking one can of lager. The lad is good as gold.

placidcasual:
Reading Services (Westbound), cost of parking one can of lager. The lad is good as gold.

Now, thats what I call damned good info! Keep em coming! :smiley:

Mal.

woodhall s/bound…tell him he is getting nowt… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ohterry555:
woodhall s/bound…tell him he is getting nowt… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is he as daft as that Terry! :laughing: :laughing:

Mal.