The new £20 Note! EXCLUSIVE First View!

Wait for it…

£20 to park a truck at Oxford MSA for 10 hours! I know I’ve posted about this before, but am I the only one to think that 20 quid is taking the ■■■■?

The Stockyard truckstop at Hellaby (J1, M18) charge £9 to park, why can’t the MSA’s do it for that? It’s not like they don’t rip you off in the shop, “restaurant” (for want of a more apt description), forecourt and indeed everywhere else in the ■■■■■■■ place!

I only parked there 'cos I was running short of time and it was 8:30PM…are they having a giraffe or what?

Bloody hell :open_mouth: that’s expensive, the moto msa on my patch only charges £12 and that includes a burger king voucher!! (Mind you, it is a tatty lorry park!!) :wink:

£24 parking only at clackett lane! £28 with an £8 meal voucher which probably gets you a tube of smarties!!

did’nt you get a meal voucher with it shrek…?

Shrek:
Wait for it…

£20 to park a truck at Oxford MSA for 10 hours! I know I’ve posted about this before, but am I the only one to think that 20 quid is taking the ■■■■?

The Stockyard truckstop at Hellaby (J1, M18) charge £9 to park, why can’t the MSA’s do it for that? It’s not like they don’t rip you off in the shop, “restaurant” (for want of a more apt description), forecourt and indeed everywhere else in the ■■■■■■■ place!

I only parked there 'cos I was running short of time and it was 8:30PM…are they having a giraffe or what?

absolutly agree
i now plan my day so i finish up at a truckstop rather than msa
we do have alot of depots i could stay at but they tend to be noisy but have FREE CLEAN showers etc

id scan it into the computer and print it on red paper, just wipe out the date and write appropriate one in when you park up, would have to display it in the windscreen in a way that the serial no. can’t be seen though.

164480:

you mean for something thats dried up/shrivelled and looks/tastes disgusting and is cold voucher that wont buy you the antedote as well

164480:

No mate…that was the £22.50 ticket!

Fortunately, the company pay the parking so I wasn’t out of pocket, but being the “model employee” that I am, I wanted to keep the cost down as far as I could for them.

gezt:

164480:

you mean for something thats dried up/shrivelled and looks/tastes disgusting and is cold voucher that wont buy you the antedote as well

as long as its kfc or burger king ill pay the extra then your avin a meal on someone else…

I never park in MSAs because I cannot abide having trucks rumbling past my home all night. I can see why so many villagers campaign against trucks, because I hate them as well. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I can see why so many villagers campaign against trucks, because I hate them as well.

But they must bare in mind that without us they would starve and probably freeze to death… :smiling_imp: