forth road bridge

work will start in december2007 to dismantle the current state of the art toll booths that were completed within the last 18 months at a cost of £8.5 million but the dismantling of the tolls will mean more delays for bridge users and the new road traffic layout bringing 5 lanes of traffic down to 2 will initially mean months of misery for bridge users and once the initial work has been completed northbound traffic will be controlled by lights . :open_mouth: causing congestion northbound something that us punters from fife and anyone that has to go near the bridge thought would be sorted out with the lifting off the tolls but according to the planners the bridge congestion will be as bad as normal if not worse at peak times :question:

Excellent more money off the English no doubt we can add a few million on to the total cost, I love it.

jammymutt a barman in newark told me the anagram [zb] you live in the right place pal :laughing:
Language edit. if it needs altering to get it past the auto censor that is the very obvious clue it isn’t allowed

This is TRUCKNET UK you will get banned for putting @ instead of W didnt you know?.

Naughty boy.

PS Newark is an anagram of another word can you guess it?.

your go for 10 points mutt :laughing:

would like to get back to original post and not political propaganda how engerland keeps us celts financially :laughing: we provide for ourselfs thanks very much the only strain on scotlands finances is the amount of english drivers relocating up here claiming asylum from overpriced houseing south of the watford gap :laughing:

What’s happening to the other three?

scania245:
would like to get back to original post and not political propaganda how engerland keeps us celts financially :laughing: we provide for ourselfs thanks very much the only strain on scotlands finances is the amount of english drivers relocating up here claiming asylum from overpriced houseing south of the watford gap :laughing:

Did I forget to mention I am a Scot living in Engerland?.

the 3 bridges andy forth bridge cables holding it up are rusting closed by 2018 at a estimate to all traffic closed 2013 to lgv s think these times will be rapidly reduced :laughing: the first kincardine bridge is congestion alley especially when lgv s cant get across at queensferry as for the new build at kincardine maybe another 2 years to complete but when it is finished can see all lgv being banned from queensferry crossing myself . not seen any signs of dual carriage way yet from kincardine to the m90 :laughing:

mutt a house in newark aint nothing to brag about :laughing:

scania245:
mutt a house in newark aint nothing to brag about :laughing:

Do you want to share your drugs out? Whos bragging ?.

Lyrics form an excellent song

I demand recompense
For sitting on the fence
Throughout my adult life
You’ve got to put my parents in jail
For raising me in Fife

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

President Salmond has come up with an idea to regenerate Scotland by slashing the tolls on the Forth road bridge.

The traffic congestion will not be eased though as all the tight tartan skirt wearers will use it more thinking they are getting something for free :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
all the tight tartan skirt wearers will use it more thinking they are getting something for free :laughing:

what is this thread about? i just spotted something about getting something for free :wink: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
President Salmond has come up with an idea to regenerate Scotland by slashing the tolls on the Forth road bridge.

The traffic congestion will not be eased though as all the tight tartan skirt wearers will use it more thinking they are getting something for free :laughing:

He also invited the English Prime Minister of England to open it but as there hasnt been one for such a long time they scrapped the idea, HOWEVER they have invited any Englishman to open it in his national dress alongside a Kilt wearing proud Scotsman but as yet NO Morris dancers have taken up the offer…

They did say they would ask the Derby team to come and open when they score their first win , but they really want it open before they go down next season.

NEXT :exclamation: :exclamation:

mutt whats the song called would like to hear it in full :laughing: anything else you can find about the kingdom please post :laughing:

jammymutt:

Wheel Nut:

He also invited the English Prime Minister of England to open it but as there hasnt been one for such a long time they scrapped the idea, HOWEVER they have invited any Englishman to open it in his national dress alongside a Kilt wearing proud Scotsman but as yet NO Morris dancers have taken up the offer…

They did say they would ask the Derby team to come and open when they score their first win , but they really want it open before they go down next season.

:stuck_out_tongue:

cough :stuck_out_tongue:

what chance have we got though the managers a scot the football director is a scot and half the first team are scots. and like the scottish football team were [zb] :smiley: :smiley:

I must be the only bloke in Derby who doesnt give a toss about football or Derby. :smiley:

I think it should be illegal for 22 grown men to play with themselves in that manner. They are probably all ex choir boys or boy scouts who miss the personal touch :stuck_out_tongue:

jonboy:

jammymutt:

Wheel Nut:

:stuck_out_tongue:

cough :stuck_out_tongue:

what chance have we got though the managers a scot the football director is a scot and half the first team are scots. and like the scottish football team were [zb] :smiley: :smiley:

Man United have done pretty bad under a Scottish manager havent they?.

As for Scottish players anyonewant to talk most expensive goalkeepers??

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

jammymutt:

Yes, we know, but really we would prefer it if you went home.

Harry Monk:

jammymutt:

Yes, we know, but really we would prefer it if you went home.

If you were bigger man you could pack my bags for me and make me go but as you area little ■■■■■■■ dwarf of a girl its best you put some tape over the bit that makes the noise really isnt it?.

Vaginal cavity!!!1.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: