toll charges

just read on the news forum that the forth road bridge are to up charges to cross the bridge. this is to help congestion in the city of edinburgh. please correct me we only pay to go north bound over the bridge this means heading out of edinburgh,so how is this going to effect the amount of traffic that goes into edinburgh?i’m sure people will then use the kincardine bridge to head home which might put 20mins on there journey, but at least this way they won’t get hit with the extra cost to cross a bridge.i also think that they should start charging the foreigners to cross the bridge. why should the local people get hit with the charges. surely this would cut the cost rather than put the cost up concidering the amount of foreigners that use this bridge.also just read that tdg has won the argos contract to deliver to there local stores. we heard about this 2months ago from the drivers that come into our depot. they are taking over power houses old warehouse at the eurocentral which closed down 3months ago.this is meant to be class one work , so anyone out there who is looking for class one work and live near this area i would give them a call. just to see if they are looking for drivers.which i think they will be.