Forgive me asking, but how much

the same as the rest of his drivers
or you could just ask for the union rate which is ■■?

here we go.

alamcculloch:
Who ate all the pies?

Guilty M’lud. :grimacing:

I always thought Marathon was a better name, and what does a truck driver say when he’s delivering them today ?

Eyy ooop mate, I got 26 pallets of Snickers for ya.
Knickers ? This is a food company…

Don’t try to sell a Ford Pinto in Brazil

tealdragon.net/humor/ads/ad_bloop.htm

or

Fabriqué en Dinde - Made in Turkey :stuck_out_tongue:

joannemossdesign.com/blooper.htm

bugcos:

:confused:

Rob K:

bugcos:

perhaps he did’nt like to ask? :smiley:

Rob K:

bugcos:

Dont know what happenedthere :open_mouth: :confused: , I meant to say that I thought Marathon bars were so called because of leylands truck :smiley:

bugcos:

Rob K:

bugcos:

Dont know what happenedthere :open_mouth: :confused: , I meant to say that I thought Marathon bars were so called because of leylands truck :smiley:

:confused: :blush: No■■? I’m still not following? made more sense to me before you said this, please explain for silly people like me :slight_smile:
Arn’t you lot meant to eat yorkies anyway??

One of the best trucks ever was a Leyland Marathon, got no pics of one but im sure someone will oblige

bugcos:
One of the best trucks ever was a Leyland Marathon, got no pics of one but im sure someone will oblige

:wink: Thank you :smiley: In my opinion I still think Paul would be better off settling for two goats and a cow thou!

Thanks for all the replies guys. It’s made me smile.
I’m torn between livestock and a shed load of chocolate pies, or something like that…
Anyways, I think my starting price will be £100 per day of Her Majestys folding stuff. Plus VAT if it needs to go through the books… :wink:
Plus some extra for an overnight, to be agreed if it happens.
Cheers
Paul

darkseeker:

alamcculloch:
For the benefit of the youngsters on this forum,Snickers were called Marathon bars The name changed in 1984 to bring us in to line with best European practice.

Cant’ve been that early surely!? I was born in '82 and remember marathon bars! If you’re right this may be one of my earliest memories, what a sad life!

I was going to say, I was born in 82 as well and remember them being called Marathons too :blush:

DAF95XF:

darkseeker:

alamcculloch:
For the benefit of the youngsters on this forum,Snickers were called Marathon bars The name changed in 1984 to bring us in to line with best European practice.

Cant’ve been that early surely!? I was born in '82 and remember marathon bars! If you’re right this may be one of my earliest memories, what a sad life!

I was going to say, I was born in 82 as well and remember them being called Marathons too :blush:

More like '62 with the way you look…saying that, I look like I was born in '92 :stuck_out_tongue:

Adam_Mc:

DAF95XF:

darkseeker:

alamcculloch:

More like '62 with the way you look…saying that, I look like I was born in '92 :stuck_out_tongue:

Adam you were born in 2002 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

Adam_Mc:

DAF95XF:

darkseeker:

alamcculloch:

Adam you were born in 2002 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lol with the size of the high viz’s work gave me the other day that’s what they think…they’re genuinely child size lol

Adam_Mc:
Lol with the size of the high viz’s work gave me the other day that’s what they think…they’re genuinely child size lol

Well they employed a child, so its quite appropiate that you get a kids uniform :stuck_out_tongue: