Pay

Hey guys. I’m just wondering what people get paid roughly each week. In my current job I get around £258 a week, which obviously isn’t great. Although that is a 45 hour week.

Could you please say roughly how much you get paid weekly and also the amount of hours you worked to get that.

I understand that some people will be earning different each week, but I’m just making sure I will still be able to cope with the new money.

Hope that makes sense.

£450 for a 40 hour week.

£370 take home that’s for 57 1/2 hours pay , 60hours minus 30min breaks

£10.25 for the first 8 hours per day, time and a half after that, not paid for the first 45 mins of break per day.

Just as well I have a pension to pay my mortgage :open_mouth:

About £325 for 50 hours.

I charge out at 100 quid a day.

£10 an hour

£7.65 per hour £8.50 after 8 hours Double time on a Sunday
Plus 20 p more per hour for artic. :unamused:
We get £20 bonus for washing truck / no silly damage
Oh and £2 a week for using my phone
£25 for nights out.
Last week for 47.5 hours I took home £321

This is my last week :wink: I start a new job next week ,salary .

take home should be £550 ish that is out all week tho .

Currently in a warehouse and get on average between £320-£350 (after tax) for 37.5 hours p/wk, give or take £20 depending on how hard I work :laughing: It’s easy to earn £500+ per week after tax if you put the hours in but it’s hard work.

I’m swapping it soon for more hours and less pay for more job satisfaction :smiley:

If you worked 11.5 hours 7 days a week and got top bonus for all the hours worked you could probably get £850+ top line per week but you’d have no arms/legs/back left :laughing: I’ve yet to see someone do it.

Thanks for all your replies :slight_smile: it gives me a better idea of what I will be earning weekly. Currently I get paid monthly so it will get a bit confusing for the first month or two.

For 50 hrs I get £550 after tax not bad for sitting around

For me, it all depends on how many hours I do. I just get £7.35p for every hour I work. That’s the same for days, nights, Saturdays and Sundays as well as any Bank Holidays! :frowning: No days off in lieu either. I also get £20 for every night out. (At least they don’t dock any time for breaks though).

I don’t know of any other C+E driver out there on less than this, so you can safely use this as a minimum you can expect. Having said that the money is not good, I must also say that the job is actually quite an easy one! :laughing:

^^^ how many hours do you work a week on average?

30 to 50 for me.

LJA:
For me, it all depends on how many hours I do. I just get £7.35p for every hour I work. That’s the same for days, nights, Saturdays and Sundays as well as any Bank Holidays! :frowning: No days off in lieu either. I also get £20 for every night out. (At least they don’t dock any time for breaks though).

I don’t know of any other C+E driver out there on less than this, so you can safely use this as a minimum you can expect. Having said that the money is not good, I must also say that the job is actually quite an easy one! :laughing:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=101240

£6.66 for ADR + HGV + tramping. the number of the beast! [ 666!]

Our artic bulker driver gets standard £80 day… £20 night out money and 7% of anything the lorry gross’s after first £1500…
Usually around £580 week as he stays out all week… And self employed…

£450 for 37.5hrs, but thats not for driving…

£590 for 47.5 hours plus night premium puts it up to £650

My average pay per hour including all bonuses is £10.76 per hour for a 43 hour week.

ajames10:
Hey guys. I’m just wondering what people get paid roughly each week. In my current job I get around £258 a week, which obviously isn’t great. Although that is a 45 hour week.

Could you please say roughly how much you get paid weekly and also the amount of hours you worked to get that.

I understand that some people will be earning different each week, but I’m just making sure I will still be able to cope with the new money.

Hope that makes sense.

How long is a piece of string?

So many variables that your questions are impossible to answer with any meaningfulness. Depends on the vehicle class, type of work, shifts, experience, location, agency/employed etc.

Based on your current hours and earnings though, you shouldn’t have any problems exceeding that. Also, you do realise that your hourly rate is £5.73/hr which is less than the NMW? :open_mouth: