foreign drivers

would just like to put up a post about what happended to me last night on m6.

whilst heading south to kent i overtook a small german wagon and drag just before junction 14, having past him the driver flashed me in, and i thanked him and carried on. approching junction 14 i was behind a car that was slowing down to turn off when across from the outside lane an astra zipped across all three lanes and cut me up as he braked hard to make the slip road. the german behind me seen this and jumped out into the middle lane flashing me to let me know i was free to use the middle lane to avoid hitting the astra, this i did as braking wasnt an option as he was so close in front of me. just thought i would put this on here to say thanks to the driver (if he ever reads this!!! :slight_smile: ) and to say that not all the foreigners are complete idiots once on this side of the channel.

Probably Brit Pete driving.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: if it was then thanks again

wirralpete:
would just like to put up a post about what happended to me last night on m6.

whilst heading south to kent i overtook a small german wagon and drag just before junction 14, having past him the driver flashed me in, and i thanked him and carried on. approching junction 14 i was behind a car that was slowing down to turn off when across from the outside lane an astra zipped across all three lanes and cut me up as he braked hard to make the slip road. the german behind me seen this and jumped out into the middle lane flashing me to let me know i was free to use the middle lane to avoid hitting the astra, this i did as braking wasnt an option as he was so close in front of me. just thought i would put this on here to say thanks to the driver (if he ever reads this!!! :slight_smile: ) and to say that not all the foreigners are complete idiots once on this side of the channel.

Your right Pete, thats one and counting hey!

sorry not me i am still awaiting

my new test certificate from my Doctor,

but its nice to know that people are

being nice still on the roads,