M40/M42 N/B Link Wrong Way

Just come through there and there is an artic on the hard shoulder (of the 2 lane link section) facing the wrong way.
Cops surrounding what looked like the driver.
How the heck did he get there?!

Any one else see it?

What was that all aboot?

Was it a foreign truck? If so hes maybe forgot which side of the road to be on and ended up going the wrong way.
Probably phoned his base to say “this is the last time he’s driving in the UK boss. There’s dozens of drivers all driving the wrong way. They are maniacs”

The-Snowman:
Was it a foreign truck?

…or an agency muppet … :smiley:

Couldn’t see the plate as 8 or so cops were all standing at the front of the unit. 2 cars. Plain white with a plain white box trl.

All I can think is he peeled off onto to M42 unintentionally so decided to do a u turn and head back.
Hard to imagine a situation where you’d think that was a good idea.

Looooo:
Couldn’t see the plate as 8 or so cops were all standing at the front of the unit. 2 cars. Plain white with a plain white box trl.

All I can think is he peeled off onto to M42 unintentionally so decided to do a u turn and head back.
Hard to imagine a situation where you’d think that was a good idea.

Happens all the time in EU land, haven’t you seen the video?

bald bloke:

The-Snowman:
Was it a foreign truck?

…or an agency muppet … :smiley:

I have been involved in haulage and held a class 1 licence for over 40 years, have driven for agencies on and off since 1975 so I must be a serious muppet :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

In that time I have seen some serious ■■■■ ups by the ‘superior experienced’ in house drivers.

All drivers make mistakes…except me of course :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

probably agency in a stobart truck