Foreign Drivers

What is it with the foreign artic driver,do they or are they a law unto themselves?.There i was driving up the M1 and trying to overtake a Tesco wagon i knew there was an artic behind and,because of the limiter it was taking a bit longer than i thought to get past.All of a sudden the light went from my window when i looked i saw ( much to my amazement) an artic with the driver gesturing with one hand.I thought [zb] what the hell is he doing, obviously he couldnt wait! ( where were the cops when this is going on)
The Tesco driver couldnt believe it either .What was going through his head overtaking in the 3rd lane !!! Dont they have limiters on these wagons?

sorry matt if it needs stars it shouldn’t be there,jb :wink:

The first thing that I would have done was grab the phone and report him.

But then again, why ?

If the Police had seen him and stopped him, the chances of the fine being paid would have been nil.
Then again, if it was a U.K. wagon in lane 3, a round of drinks would have been had in the pub later, with a sure conviction.

]Shame.

Niall.

Matt

If the Police were there to see it all happen, they would have pulled you and done ya for taking too much time to pass the shopping trolley :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As usual, always there when you dont need them, never there when you do!!

Terry

this is why on the spot fines are a good thing,if its good enough for the police to do it to us in other countries then it’s good enough for our police to do it to them. :wink: