For all the lying bus drivers that pollute our roads!

All bus or dare i say " coach " drivers this is for you !
I am not interested in how many 19 year old girls you have been with, your stupid white shirts with eppelettes , comedy Bart Simpson ties ( with food down the front ), white socks with black slip on shoes, bluetooth headset always clamped to your ear while you are eating breakfast on the boat who are you expecting to call Henry kissinger or the Dali Lama on line 2.
Please keep out of the Freight Drivers lounges on the boats and go and eat with the people you loaded on the ferry!
Stop expecting “back handers” in Belgium when visiting chocolate factories . And dont drop your passengers right outside the bloody door of these places make them walk a few feet !

And them stupid mirror sunglasses that you wear STOP THAT !!!

You should all be made to drive buses yes buses like this !!

[/i]

Quality rant :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That looks like a quality vehicle, all it’s lacking is an air management kit to improve the fuel consumption. At least you wouldn’t have to keep telling the passengers to stop shutting the windows as it was too stuffy inside. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

i think someone needs to get laid

Hes got a point though, couldnt of put it better myself. Spot on with the shoes, usually cheap plastic slip on variety and an occasional fake black leather waistcoat
:laughing: :laughing:

Al the mod cons … AIR CON :laughing: