priceless

actualy made me laugh out loud!

very amusing,did make me smile

Brilliant. :laughing: :sunglasses:

My missus said she wants to go and work for them. :open_mouth:

Ken.

Bet the driver feels a right nob

Fockeday transport exists.

Just put this pic on the wife’s FB timeline, and she doesn’t know yet. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

First you start a thread about female lorry drivers and make a suspicious request for pictures of their lorries. Now this.

Are you on the ■■■ offenders register? Should you be?

Nur in Deutschland… :unamused:

Is that really real or is somebody taking the mick. Fancy the looks you would get driven down the motorway with that behind you funny. :blush:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: How embarrassing that would be if your boss said you had to drive that somewhere !!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

bonnie lass:
:shock: :open_mouth: How embarrassing that would be if your boss said you had to drive that somewhere !!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

I’d tell him to stick it up his arse

ShropsBri:

bonnie lass:
:shock: :open_mouth: How embarrassing that would be if your boss said you had to drive that somewhere !!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

I’d tell him to stick it up his arse

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :blush:

What happens if your driving along & it starts vibrating ?

Do you Smile or do you get out & check the tyres ?

Itll be more embarrassing when it wont start because the batteries have gone flat ! :blush: :blush:

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

cattle wagon man:
Itll be more embarrassing when it wont start because the batteries have gone flat ! :blush: :blush:

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dotty D:
Is that really real or is somebody taking the mick. Fancy the looks you would get driven down the motorway with that behind you funny. :blush:

Its real, seen a few adverts dotted around in Germany.

what would you put on the operators licence application ■■ - non perishable goods ■■