Just a thought!!

I know this is a truck drivers forum but I was just thinking would anybody like to see a bus driving photo diary type thingy?

Why not, be good to see somebody elses work from thier point of view, but remember no photos while moving :laughing:

same as muckles mate, i remember someone on here posting a link to a bus drivers blog from glasgow…bloody funny it was… :smiley:

muckles:
Why not, be good to see somebody elses work from thier point of view, but remember no photos while moving :laughing:

It would be next to impossible to get moving pics anyway, theres some passengers that’ll report you for ■■■■■■■… :unamused:
Anyway, I’ll see what I can do then… :wink:
Btw, where has this been moved to?

EDIT found it, god you moderators are efficent… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

it would be quite funny.
60 collections 60 deliveries. it took 30 seconds to tip at one of the stops. :laughing:

Get a passenger to take some pics for you :bulb: :bulb:

We could have pics of you driving… hmmmmmmm… an Arnie lookalike bus driver… :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yes go on get on with it … im already laughing at you atempting to stick the camera in the grannys faces and trying to photo their bus pass. :laughing:

it would definitely be different,

also it might give people an idea of what to expect if they get offered training with a job at the end of it, especially with the way the job market is going at the moment.

get it done man

(ps. still no work about for your jolly in the wagon, i have still got your number and will give you a bell if any comes in. i think you might be my jonah, since i offered to take you with me one day i aint had any work on the wagons :laughing: :laughing: )