Bus wa&^**£

I’m officially a Bus ■■■■■■ tomorrow just for 4 days, going on a trip to Paris so if you see a Porky bloke giving you the bird on a leger coach, its only me having a laugh Love you all really :smiley:

Have you got your white socks and slip on shoes yet? You can’t call yourself a bus driver til you have those. And also when pulling into a bus stop, always leave your arse end sticking out into the road. Extra points will be awarded if this is opposite a traffic island, making it impossible for any ■■■■ to get by.

:smiley:

And you MUST put your right indicator back on ready to pull out as soon as you are down to 5 or 6 passengers still queuing to get on.

& waistcoat.

And slow down to wave to a fellow bus driver then speed up so only u get over the lights lol :open_mouth: :smiley:

Kaistar:
And you MUST put your right indicator back on ready to pull out as soon as you are down to 5 or 6 passengers still queuing to get on.

Lolz

A man is sitting in the bus at the bus stop with his head sticking out of the window, waiting for the bus to leave. As the bus starts moving off he sees a man running after it trying to catch it. Knowing that the man won’t be able to catch up he yells at the runner, "stop running so fast you are going to crap yourself ".
The man running looks at him bitterly and shouts “if only you knew who I am you’d crap yourself”.
The man sitting in the bus gets annoyed by this mans cockiness and shouts “fine, who are you then”. The man running shouts “I’m the bus driver.” :unamused:

True True, Arse hanging out at bus stops and indicating 2 mins before being ready to move off, were my special talent lol If you were a bus driver… You’d all do the same :smiley:

Been to York today and caught the park and ride from Askham Bar. Respect to the bloke that drove us into the centre of town.
Yeah the bus is basically a draw bar, but there’s cyclists everywhere and cars cutting in and streets of York were never built for vehicles that size.