Feedback on DCPC DRIVER HIRE company

Hi just want to known has anyone done any cpc training with DRIVER HIRE.CO.UK am looking to do my last 7 hours of cpc training with them , the cost is 74.00 pound and i just don’t want to be riped off .Any feedback would be great …

74 seems a lot especially when some are as little as 40ish

Wouldn’t touch them with a bargepole, but I do have an axe to grind :wink:

I did all my training with driver hire. Which branch are you using? As I certainly didn’t pay that

I did 3/5 modules of DCPC with DH via my previous employer*. They were ok, the instructor knew it was all ■■■■■■■■ etc.
*Cheeky I know but I jacked soon after as they have no “pay us back” clause.

winfrank:
Hi just want to known has anyone done any cpc training with DRIVER HIRE.CO.UK am looking to do my last 7 hours of cpc training with them , the cost is 74.00 pound and i just don’t want to be riped off .Any feedback would be great …

Did all my units with them, paid £40 per unit because I was driving for them at the time. As for rating the units, well lets just say it ticked the box! I will say though, I have nothing to compare them against.

did all bar one of mine plus my ADR at thier chadderton branch did the job which is what you want found the instructors to all be pretty clued up ex drivers whove been there and done it . did one in house with our driver manager pretty much the same pays ya money and takes your chance methinks

I don’t know what area your in but I’d ring around & check, you can get it much cheaper than that. I’d be looking around £40-£45 tops these days.

I did one module with them. Just as soul destroying as any of the other courses I did, but the food laid on was much much worse. Maybe I’ve been spoilt though; we’re usually sent to a fancy hotel or pub for courses. I think they were trying to save a bit of money by sending us to Driver Hire. Take your own snap and just have theirs as a starter is my advice.