CPC Training advice

Being messed around by south london driver agency company .One minute the CPC course is on the next it off . " Oh well get you van driving work in the meantime " . When he rings to get me to register for work + Im always not free. When I ring up he is always too busy ! Shall I wait for the CPC course as the price is good £ 497 for 5 days training ? The course has been cancelled now several times due to not enough people allegedly! How do I know these people are genuine and qualified . Presumably they to have have some sort of accreditation to train and issue the CPC card.Anyone recommend a good CPC training company in the London area? Cundalini Class 2 licence holder.

£100 a day !!!

There are many around half that

to check is a course provider is real = jaupt.org.uk/Centre+and+Course+Search

Another question . I am I guaranteed Class 2 work if I take my CPC training . My Brother says don`t spend £500 unless you are guaranteed a job afterwards ! I said I have heard there is a Driver shortage so I would get work. My brother said "how do you know that ? " . Who is right ?

ROG:
£100 a day !!!

There are many around half that

I thought they were cheap ! These people wanted £565 . hgvtraining.co.uk/cpc-training.html .Quite aggressive the man on the phone was " Are you gonna book it or not !!".

There is a very good chance of getting work at the moment.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Cundalini:
These people wanted £565 . hgvtraining.co.uk/cpc-training.html .Quite aggressive the man on the phone was " Are you gonna book it or not !!".

BROKER ALERT !!

Cundalini:
Another question . I am I guaranteed Class 2 work if I take my CPC training . My Brother says don`t spend £500 unless you are guaranteed a job afterwards ! I said I have heard there is a Driver shortage so I would get work. My brother said "how do you know that ? " . Who is right ?

WHO guaranteed the work?

There are no guarantee but if you dont have it you will never know

As Peter says there is a good chance of getting work but dont believe everything you read in the papers about a shortage in some places there might be

I paid £250 for my cpc course btw

Just a thought, but if you were to do your CE you could get some of that credited to your dcpc provided that your training is approved to deliver it as dcpc (some are, some aren’t).

Pete :laughing: :laughing: