Failed Class 2

Passed !!

And I had NO minors…

Time to broaden my horizons…
:smiley:

Good job. Well done. :slight_smile:

Well Done! :slight_smile:

Well done, you can now officially /steer with your elbows whist peeling an orange/ give the finger to puny insignificant car drivers/ play your Jane McDonald cds :slight_smile:

Mr_P:
Passed !!
:smiley:

Congratulations.

Regards,
Nick

:smiley: :smiley:

dont give mr p you have gone to far its your luck on the day … what the traffic is like i had mine at 8 45 am and there were kids everywhere , traffic was crazy , i got into trouble for driving too slow but he stopped me and told me … i passed … keep going mate you have came too far :sunglasses:

Can I just say I failed class2 4 times and passed class 1 second time now I drive double decked trailers don’t give up you will do it listen to what your instructor tells you concentrate and PLAN AHEAD good luck for the future.

As it says I failed !!

only had 5 minor,.but had 2 serious…

1 was pedestrian crossing over run…but no one on the crossing :blush: I was doing 20 - 25 mph crossing went to amber, I was approx 5 - 6 metres away on aproach…could not stop in time…Fail Obviously…My instructor said he should have let this go.

The other was on the motorway … an arctic let me from the slip road … The examiner said I did not slow enough to let him pass…I was doing 50mph. When the arctic passed me he said I did not leave enough gap when he cut in !! hang about he cut in…not me I eased off …examiner said I should have been quicker…but then He would have failed me for slowing down too quick on a motorway ?

God only knows Im seriously thinking of knocking this on the head now. Currently drive a 7.5t but even that is starting to become mundane sorry but on a downer today… :cry:

Well you know your mistakes now and next time when you take the retest you know what to do.

I am having lessons at the moment and know what your on about. It feels that if a car driver cuts me up, like he did to me today, i would end up getting a fault.

Stick at it and don’t give up

Where are you based and who are you with?

Sorry to heard about that mate.

I’d say stick with it. You’ve come this far already it would be a waste to time and effort to throw the towel in now.

Don’t worry about it too much i failed three times but got there in the end. Just take it on board so you will know for next time.
I passed my C+E in the end and have been driving artics for six years now.,

Mr_P:
The other was on the motorway … an arctic let me from the slip road … The examiner said I did not slow enough to let him pass…I was doing 50mph. When the arctic passed me he said I did not leave enough gap when he cut in !! hang about he cut in…not me I eased off …examiner said I should have been quicker…but then He would have failed me for slowing down too quick on a motorway ?

I am sorry you failed your test.
As I am sure you know, the C and C+E tests are not tests of whether you can drive, but HOW you drive.

The driver who moved over to let you on to the motorway did you a favour but left you to deal with the fact that you are now at his nearside and capable of the same speed.
So, you are doing 50 mph and he is limited to 56 mph.

At those speeds, you are leaving him in the centre lane, unable to go any faster, for far too long.
It was once said to me that a good driver is one who never causes another to change course or speed as a result of his actions.
Remembering that he has done you the favour, you have maintained your speed and eventually, he has returned to the nearside lane, pulling in too close for the comfort of your examiner.
The examiner will have expected you to see the developing situation and ease gently off your accelerator to allow the artic to return to the nearside within a shorter distance and further ahead.

What you appear to have done is maintain your speed and only eased off when the exasperated driver moved in front of you.

Ask your self this, what would you have done if he had not moved over?
I suspect that you would have slowed gently on the slip road, joined the motorway behind him and passed your test.
I offer you this advice in the hope that it helps you to come to terms with why you failed.
I also hope you continue with your training and pass the test next time.

Regards,
Nick.

Good post there Nick and i will also take the advice in how i drive for my test

Hi all,

Thanks for your support. I have re booked my test and 3 hrs tuition before the test. Fingers crossed that it all goes to plan this time.

Thanks again

Mr_P.