PASSED CLASS 2 !!

as the title goes passed my class 2 this morning. could not be happier !! there are no better words than “id like to tell you, youve passed”. took me 2 goes. nerves definitely got the better of me the first time round. not much to report this time though few minors mainly for not checking mirror but a pass is a pass!. i want to thank paul from Elmet Driver Training i couldnt recommend him enough been brilliant from start to finish and his pass rates speak for themself. So glad its out the way, looking to do my cpcs before decembers out. have a little break for xmas and then get job hunting :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats pal

Congratulations on the pass. I reckon those of us that pass 2nd time round are better anyway haha

NickW88:
Congratulations on the pass. I reckon those of us that pass 2nd time round are better anyway haha

Yep aren’t we [emoji6]

NickW88:

Just Safer drivers that is all! + You going go onto doing your class 1 stuff?

Eventually. Got to get some more pennies in the bank and have been offered a class 2 job today so I’m going to plod on with that for now

yes i was just being cautious in my first one :blush: :blush: very cautious… i failed for progression :unamused: :laughing:

BigRob25:
yes i was just being cautious in my first one :blush: :blush: very cautious… i failed for progression :unamused: :laughing:

WOW least my class 2 I failed on Loosing Gears and on my Class 1 it was I clipped a black bottom of the cone.

Well done!! :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley:

blue estate:

NickW88:

Yep aren’t we [emoji6]

Nope, just VAN driving bellends! :grimacing:

Congrats Rob, nice one! :smiley: