Failed class 2 again

failed my class 2 for second time today, 7 minors and a dangerous for rolling backwards on a hill. this had to be the worst drive i’ve had since i started training. once i knew it was over couldnt wait to get back in. gutted because will have to wait until new year now because of money. :cry:

Sounds like you did not quite hold it together for that golden hour mate - next time i’m sure you’ll do it. sounds like a good general drive though with only 7 minors - just that one roll back :open_mouth: :frowning:

Hard Lines M8. Hope better luck is with you next time

bad luck mate, beter luck next time.

Newboy don’t u give up! I passed at the third attempt. I was also in the same scenario with funds and morale running very low by the second attempt. at one point I thought perhaps I just wasn’t meant for HGV driving.
Put it this way, you are beyond the point of turning back. The sooner you can get the next test the better your chances of passing otherwise Januray is a long way and you may be looking at extra hours to get yourself back to test standard

13/03/07 8 faults 3 serious ( was a good drive but instructor reckoned I was toooo slow lol hence the 3 serious faults)

14/04/07 6 faults 1 serious wrong lane on roundabout which I honestly think was his fault for giving direction too late,

26/04/07 pass with 1 minor. :smiley:

dont worry new boy most people pass with six i think your aloud 12 you were just unlucky with the dangerous.chin up lad and keep going :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

newboy:
failed my class 2 for second time today, 7 minors and a dangerous for rolling backwards on a hill. this had to be the worst drive i’ve had since i started training. once i knew it was over couldnt wait to get back in. gutted because will have to wait until new year now because of money. :cry:

You did better than me for your first test!!
Like a numpty, I failed my first test due to mucking up the reverse, before I’d even got out of the yard :open_mouth:

I’d add my voice to what ROG and moving_on have said.
Just view it as a temporary setback :wink:
Trust me mate, time is a great healer. :sunglasses:

Familiarity breeds comfort!

Don’t worry mate you’ve done it twice, you know what to expect and, most importantly, you know what your weak points are.

Just enjoy the drive, concentrate on the bits you don’t find as instinctive but don’t let them bog you down.

As others have said try to do the next test as soon as you can as the worst thing you can do is not have any driving experience for a few months and then fall foul of having to re-learn stuff you are ok on at the moment.

All the best for the next test!

Alex