Failed class 2

I failed my class 2 today totally gutted touched a kerb on a right turn didnt even know till i got back to the test centre :frowning:

I know how horrible this feels, but don’t dwell on it. Get back in for another go.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Mounted a kerb myself and failed pal. Don’t worry about it. I am sure you have mounted worse.

I know I have.

Pete’s right hikk put in for it again. I failed first time due to nerves, just view it as a test run and try not to beat yourself up about it.

Going to book a retest tomorrow

Best way - make sure you rebook asap. At least next time you’ll know what it’s like and will likely be very much more relaxed.

Commiserations, I failed twice :frowning: get your retest booked and get back on that horse :smiley:
Im working and loving it!

I failed my test last Friday :blush: I was doing really well !!! failed for:

1. passing to close to parked up lorry :question: I had it under control !
  2. When turning right in to main road, the bus from the right flashed me to go and there was plenty of space before oncoming traffic from left, but examiner said it wasn’t. But I’ve been watching them in the mirror and I didn’t force anyone to brake. maybe just to easy the accelerator. It was so busy that time that I would wait there forever if I would’t go at the time and I would to the same now :imp:

spoiled my Christmas :frowning:
300 quid for retest… :open_mouth:

krishm:
…and there was plenty of space before oncoming traffic from left, but examiner said it wasn’t

I don’t quite get it sometimes - they say you can’t slow down or make other traffic change direction, but at the same time you get marked down for hesitation. Its such a fine line between the two and seems to depend on the examiner. If you’re in an auto, you’ve got to wonder if the darned thing will actually set off! :slight_smile:

Would agree, if you didn’t make people slow down then it’s ok - my instructor called it “making progress”.

bad luck mate. Good luck next time

Retest tomorrow 9am :smiley: so fingers crossed

Best of luck! :smiley:
Try to stay calm, relaxed and (if possible) enjoy it! :laughing:

Good luck mate, you know what to expect now and you know you can do it :slight_smile:

Did u pass today

Yeah i passed with only 6 points :smiley:

Congratulations! :smiley:

Bloody hell. You have 6 points already?

Congrats! Even if it is with 6 minors ! :laughing:

Congrats pal well done

Well done hikk!