Failed class 1 again 2nd time Friday the 13th

first time was last week ( thursday 5th October ) did the reversing & controlled stop ok then went to drive out of test centre gates put it in wrong gear tried again end up in no mans land by this time car comeing up hill behind me game over .
rest of test was ok with 7 minors & that 1 serious.

Today ( friday ) my reversing was bad had to take a shunt but controlled stop ok. got 2 serious and 11 minors one serious for getting too close behind other Queuing traffic and another for awareness and planning.
i was lucky or not so lucky to get the test at walton all the test’s booked until 12 noon were cancelled because of fog.
mine was at 2pm on friday the 13th.
Hope to try again asap but it might be another 2 - 3 weeks wait.

david

dparr59,sorry to hear about your bad day,you’re a brave man to take your test on Friday 13th!. every driver no matter how long they have been driving has bad days and bloody awful days, and lots of very good daysjust try and put it down to experience and book your next test,have a look back through past posts ,people do keep trying and they pass it.
No better feeling than getting a pass form,only getting out on the road on your own,keep on you’ll get there and all the very best of luck with your next test. regards derek

sorry to hear your bad news, i hope you pass soon.

i have my first C class test today and can not wait to get it over with, i am so on edge.

Next time ,mate.

I know how you feel mate, i failed twice but i passed on the third test…keep going mate and you’ll pass next time!

bad luck m8. but stick with it. you know you can do it. :wink:

soz you failed mate…it could be nerves, have you tried KALMS its a herbal tab that helps with nerves. you can get it from most chemists & even Asda.
Good luck next time.

Daz

RookieTrucker:
I know how you feel mate, i failed twice but i passed on the third test…keep going mate and you’ll pass next time!

Yep the same as me keep going mate you’ll do it :slight_smile:

Bad luck mate, keep trying!!!

All the best for the next test, you can do it… :wink:

ALL THE BEST,YOU will pass so just try to relax a bit
and give the tester a safe ride on the next test,

Sorry to hear you did not pass :frowning: .
All the best with the retest :smiley: .

Bad luck mate.
You seem positive obout it though si I reckon you will get there in the end.
Keep at it.

Sorry to hear today wasnt your day, but keep at it, all the very best for the next 1, you will be breezing it by then :slight_smile:

Cheers

Steve

stick at it mate… you’ll nail it next time!!

Sorry to hear about your bad news :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im sure you will get it next time… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: