Failed class 1 test

failed test on wednesday made areal mess of it drove the truck the worst i ever have . the problem i have now is the company ive been training with can,t get me a retest till 30 of november and only 1 hour in truck be fore test .so do i find a nother training provider trouble is one i spoke to who may be able get me in has a a renault with four beside four gearbox dune all my traing in four over four .wol would have been other peoples experiene of this need to finish this traing as quick as possibly so can start look ing for some agence work before christmas so can get some experienc . like to now peoples experience thanks

Sorry to hear that :frowning:

Personnally I wouldn’t bother with another training company as the 30th is only 2 weeks away and the hour lesson beforehand should be enough.

What did you fail on, any majors ?

Sorry to here you failed :cry: but as said at this stage it not really worth changing providers as you may need more that an hour in there truck poss assessment then more days so will poss take you too the 30 th nov in any case

It will soon be here as said only 2 weeks away so wont be long

Good luck next time

sorry to hear you had a fail gutted for you :frowning: It depends on what the fail was for & wether the error can be remedied in one hour before the test :exclamation: , we are half way through the month now so it’s only a couple more weeks to 30th-so not much point in finding somewhere else IMHO, unless the issues are warrenting a few days to sort out first before another test is taken :exclamation: & if you go to another trainer & end up in a different vehicle then possably you might need a couple of days or so, I wish you luck with whatever you decide to do :smiley:

ifailed the test because i was reverseing in to the sun and couldnt see the cones in the right mirror and he failed me for not checking the left mirror enough i new i had failed before we left the test centre but carried on anyway but i made stupid mistaeks that i had never done before . so i have booked 4 hours on sat &sun with another company who have the same truck as ive done training in already .got my restest on teusday 23 nov this time i will pass thanksfor the replys

Glad you’ve got sorted, good luck for tuesday :smiley:

class 1 test 8.45 this morning passed with 4 minors now just got to find a job

Well done on the pass and good luck finding work

Dean

Well done on passing mate!

Congratulations will-k on passing your C+E test :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: you just got to get those cv’s rolling out the door now good luck with the job hunt :smiley:

excellent! well done

Well done on the pass

Good luck finding that job

Well done :smiley:

Well done mate, 4 minors is pretty good going. Cant wait till i pass my Module 4, then i can move onto class 1 training then hopefully pass like you. Good luck finding a job, great job :smiley: