Failed !!

Sorry to hear the news, don’t let it get ya down, book back up and give it another go… it’s worth it. You can do it. Wishing ya all the luck i can.

Tiggz ■■

Sorry to hear that Joey, but I bet you’ll be more than confident for the next one, knowing you can do it only if. Welcome to TrucknetUK buddy :wink: .

Welcome to TrucknetUK joeyd.
Sorry to hear you did not get it this
time but I think you have a good chance
of passing next time if the nerves don’t
get the better of you. Good luck on your
second test mate :slight_smile:

sorry to hear that , just get another test date as soon as possible , i failed class one first time around , put in for another date which was about 6 weeks wait and i couldn’t afford any more lessons but i still passed, i know what you mean about your stomach doing somersaults, strange thing is i was ok first time around but second time i was ill i thought i was gonna throw up, was ok once i got going.

good luck for next time. :slight_smile:

I’m waiting for a phonecall to find out when the new date is… I’m not even depressed, i’m more angry at myself for making such basic mistakes.

Nevermind tho, at the end of the day it was just a test (albeit one i failed miserably) but at least the agency have got me some work for tomorrow :smiley:

I know what u mean about the cost tho, i’m gonna be charged another £300 for one days training, plus an hour or so before the test (counts as a days training!), and the test fee :confused:

Joey

Sorry to hear that you failed Joey. Better luck for next time.

I took both my tests at Botley,how is the old place? Not been down there since my artic test a year ago. :smiley:

Bad luck Joey, if you learn anything from not passing, then at least its not a total failure (if u get what I mean).

Good luck for next time, just keep your mind on the task in hand, and if you think you stuff it up at any point, try and forget it, it might not be as bad as you thought.

Your post reminds me of my test, sorry I should have said tests cause I had three and like you it cost me £300 a go. Felt exactly the same after really peee’d off with myself for making silly mistakes I shouldn’t have. There is nothing people can tell you to do because you are more aware than anybody about what you did wrong and what you should do next time, so I hope you get another date soon and are sucessful next time. It is worth it I passed on june the 6th this year and I really get a kick out of it, it’s brilliant, most of the time anway.

Better luck next time.
:smiley: :astonished: :smiley: :astonished: :smiley: :astonished:
Gordy

sorry to hear you failed mate, happens to the best of us…good luck for next time mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Got my date through for my next (and last i hope) test, Jan 12th.

I spoke to my instructor today who told me that the other person he was training on the same days as me went for his test today. When the examiner asked to see his licence at the start of the test he realised he had left it in his van 20 miles away !!.. he didnt even get to start his test !! Bet he was even more peed off than me. The instructor had even asked him as they got in the wagon to go to the test centre if he had his licence etc with him and he said yes.

At least it will give my instructor a new story to tell his students, for the last couple of months he has been telling everyone about a student (me) who managed to fail his rigid test for stopping on double yellow lines when the examiner told him to find a safe place to pull over. The worse thing was i didnt even realise until the examiner told me at the end of the test.

Joey