Euro 2004 trouble

do you think that the english hooligans will spoil euro 2004 for the england team and the genuine english football fan :question:

A little known fact is German,Turkish,Dutch, and spanish football fans have all killed someone durring /in relation to Football matches in the last 12 month!

Durring the last World cup the english were (pro rata) the smallest group of fans to be arrested!

The sad thing for me is that the English are easy pray! because of the English press and other media, an english fan is always going to be blaimed for any trouble. Fact is if they is trouble (and I really hope/believe they won’t be) it will be amongst 2 sets of supporters. its such a shame our media always blaim the english for it!!

No, no trouble I hope, but I am sure someone in the media will find some to report! Just like they will allways find a bent trucker!

nah i don’t think they’re will be kitkat, i think the portugese authorities are trying loads of diffrent things before and after matches to try and take fans minds off trying to kick each others heads in. they have loads of beach football tournaments going on, and i dunno if you saw the news the other day, but mens magazine zoo have sent bout 250 models out there to stand around in not much under water sprayed at them from hosepipes :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: physcologists said that testerone the male hormone works either way, it can make you violent but can also make you passive and they think by sending these models out it is gonna make people passive. but i think we are slowly starting to weed out these mindless muppets and most of them aint even gonna be able to get out the country anyways.

margate i hope your right but these mindless thugs have ways and means off getting things done.i really hope that they and others like them from other countries don’t spoil it for the genuine football fan.as we already no what the punishment will be for the england team if it does happen.even the england manager has had to warn the thugs of the damage they will do to the team and your country if trouble flares up. :wink:

There will be trouble and as we know it WONT be the Englsih fans as they are a;lways innocent its always the other fans who start on them they never start it di they■■?/…

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

Do i seem sarcastic?.

The besrt thing to do when the englsh fans do start is just send the team home only then will they maybe think abou twhat they have done, and stop it in the future.

thats a bit harsh jammy…i totally agree with what you say but i think it applies to fans a few years ago now, and it i agree that the english 9 times outta ten started it and then pointed the finger at the other fans. but now i think the fans are a lot better behaved now.

with the govt initiative on taking the hooligans passports away so they can’t travel and having undercover police watching them, it has improved dramatically.

you have to remember it is only a very small minority that kick off…that small minority :frowning: just tarnishes the reputation of the majority :laughing: :laughing: that want to watch a game and see their team win, but if they lose not want to go and kick the oppositions heads in :laughing:

you have to remember it is only a very small minority that kick off…that small minority just tarnishes the reputation of the majority that want to watch a game and see their team win, but if they lose not want to go and kick the oppositions heads in

it’s that small minority that could get your team sent home and band from further tournaments :exclamation:

i for one as a football fan don’t like to see this as it spoils the competition for everyone else.

because if england did get kicked out all we’ll get of the pundits on tv is,england could have done this, england could have done that.i’d rather they got beat on the pitch that way they can’t use anything as an excuse,other than that they where not good enough.lets wait and see :exclamation:

At least England qualified! :smiley: :wink:

i wondered when some child would come up with that old chestnut.

critic we know we are poor ( understatement ) but we are not bad losser’s like some that i could mention.it’s not our fans that have a bad reputation when they go abroad,weather it’s club or country.when you as an england fan can say that then come back,because as a club fan you’ll not say that for a long time as the last time middlesbourgh was in europe was when they went on holiday with there families :laughing:

kitkat:

critic we know we are poor ( understatement ) but we are not bad losser’s like some that i could mention.it’s not our fans that have a bad reputation when they go abroad,weather it’s club or country.when you as an england fan can say that then come back,because as a club fan you’ll not say that for a long time as the last time middlesbourgh was in europe was when they went on holiday with there families :laughing:

LOL The mighty Boro have qualified this Year and are in Europe, in fact the Boro were the 1st British team to qualify this year :stuck_out_tongue:

Also how can you state me, as a boro fan is a bad looser? when in 128 Years we have only ever won 1 thing?
BTW The reason why I am a Boro fan is because I was born here! :wink:

Whats up with Motherwell? not good enough for you? :wink:

I resent the fact that some of you seem to think, just because people have a Ruck at Football , it means they are not true Football supporters, I got news for you, YES WE BLOODY WELL ARE!!! :smiling_imp: I’m a former and unrepentant hooligan, we are the only true fans of the teams we follow, wether it is our league clubs or our respective National teams, we follow them EVERYWHERE, spending a whole weeks wages (Most of my mates and I did that many a time following CHELSEA & ENGLAND during the 70’s and 80’s)

Now I’ll stand back and see what this post starts :wink: :laughing:

Cliff Warby:
I’m a former and unrepentant hooligan,

Its because your English mate! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: now if you was Welsh or Scotish that wouldn’t be possible! :open_mouth: Everyone knows that its only the English that are hooligans

Thecritic:

kitkat:

LOL The mighty Boro have qualified this Year and are in Europe, in fact the Boro were the 1st British team to qualify this year :stuck_out_tongue:

Also how can you state me, as a boro fan is a bad looser? when in 128 Years we have only ever won 1 thing?
BTW The reason why I am a Boro fan is because I was born here! :wink:

Whats up with Motherwell? not good enough for you? :wink:

i was born 10mins from celtic park, now that will be why i support celtic.

the first british club … well lets say boro won the uefa cup, that sentence the first british club would suddenly turn to the first english club knowing your reporters.but if it was celtic or rangers then it would be a british club has won the uefa cup.we’re only british when it suits you’s.

referance the word bad loser, this was used as in the country not as club.if england get beat certain people can’t handle it and want everyone to know that there not happy.so they get drunk and cause trouble,it was not aimed directly at you tc

Thecritic:

Cliff Warby:
I’m a former and unrepentant hooligan,

Its because your English mate! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: now if you was Welsh or Scotish that wouldn’t be possible! :open_mouth: Everyone knows that its only the English that are hooligans

you said it tc not us :laughing: :laughing:

I was born 10mins from celtic park, now that will be why i support celtic.

Can’t argue with that! :sunglasses:

the first british club … well lets say boro won the uefa cup, that sentence the first british club would suddenly turn to the first english club knowing your reporters.but if it was celtic or rangers then it would be a british club has won the uefa cup.we’re only british when it suits you’s.

Celtic is my second team! So no, I always say british.

I hate the Scotish & Welsh thing against the English… and yes it does happen.
I don’t know if its jelousy of our Football but lets face it most Scotish & Welsh don’t want us to win! on the other foot most English people want Wales and Scotland to do well! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

My best Man is Scotish, I love driving in Scotland and Wales Ireland as well, I even like streatch armstrong on Big Brother :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

referance the word bad loser, this was used as in the country not as club.

In every Country there are Bad loosers, and we have our fair share!

if england get beat certain people can’t handle it and want everyone to know that there not happy.so they get drunk and cause trouble,it was not aimed directly at you tc

I refer my honerable gentleman to my previous answer!

after all they is nothing wrong in wanting your closest alli to WIN and commend them for a good game if they don’t!

tc, yes there is a thing there between the scottish,welsh towards the english.it’s always been there and will never go away.it’s a history thing.all the celt’s stick together( scottish,welsh and the irish)

english football…we do like the premiership as a whole,we do appreciate good football up here in scotland.we are passionate about our football,but one thing is that certain people down in england don’t respect our teams up here,hence why you’s don’t want celtic and rangers in the english leagues.and i have a good idea why that is :bulb:

as for the scottish,welsh and irish not wanting to see england win…do you really think that we would want them to win,as stated b4 it’s a history thing.

can you imagine if england did win euro 2004,do you think that we’d here the end of it,i don’t think so.it would be like the world cup all over again.

lets just say for talking sake that scotland where in euro 2004 ( laugh now ) and they won it,do you honestly think that we’d get the same publishity down in england as you’s get up here :question: no we would not and thats fact.

as for the english wanting scotland,wales and ireland to win,don’t make me laugh tc, i spent a good number of years down there all over england,and i never heard one person shouting for either of the three countries,weather it’s football,rugby what ever the sport was.

here’s a :question: for you how often do you discuss the scottish premier league with friends at work or your neighbours, i’ll tell you now never. but up here when the football season is on it’s a daily thing about discussing the premiership.even during the close season we talk about which team is after which player or who is going to be the next manager of liverpool,thing’s like that.

so maybe we don’t have the best of league’s,but we have some good players up here in our teams,and if only we could get them to play as good for there country as they do for there club then maybe we might have a better international team.but i’m sure we will get there in the end.

kitkat wrote

english football…we do like the premiership as a whole,we do appreciate good football up here in scotland.

its just a shame you never see any up there :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

margatemafia:
kitkat wrote

english football…we do like the premiership as a whole,we do appreciate good football up here in scotland.

its just a shame you never see any up there :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

i’ll treat that comment with the respect it deserves sod all

pmsl @ kitkat i was only joking…i just could’nt resist it :wink:

margatemafia:
pmsl @ kitkat i was only joking…i just could’nt resist it :wink:

i was waiting for the sacarstic remarks…but did not expect it from a juvinile :laughing: :laughing: