Downloads for your MP3 player

Great tune to download. Click the happy face for the link.

:smiley:

What a load of crap :laughing: :laughing:
Mark

You think? Iā€™ve just burnt it to disc for use in the truck at mega volume. :wink: :smiley:

Ha Ha love it, FOr those who arenā€™t English who will you be supporting this year?.

Iā€™ll be following the Dutch and the Germans hoping they do well.

jammymutt:
Ha Ha love it, FOr those who arenā€™t English who will you be supporting this year?.

Iā€™ll be following the Dutch and the Germans hoping they do well.

USA!!!

they arenā€™t a bad outfitā€¦

some decent players

jammymutt:
Ha Ha love it, FOr those who arenā€™t English who will you be supporting this year?

Iā€™m suppporting Scotland jammy.

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

all I can say is a repeat of my post the last time this was mentioned

Why arenā€™t you supporting Scotland in the finals ?

Oh, I forgot They didnā€™t qualify

again

Denis F:
all I can say is a repeat of my post the last time this was mentioned

Why arenā€™t you supporting Scotland in the finals ?

Oh, I forgot They didnā€™t qualify

again

Well we wont be supporting england in the finals thats for sure. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

to mis-quote Norman Tebbit

ā€œA large proportion of Britainā€™s population fail to pass the football test. Which side do they cheer for? Itā€™s an interesting test. Are you still harking back to where you came from or where you are?ā€

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

FWIW if Scotland were in the world cup Iā€™d give them my support, even though Iā€™m not really a football supporter

Denis F:
A large proportion of Britainā€™s population fail to pass the football test.

If Britain were playing i would undoubtedly be supporting them as iā€™m sure would many Scots, but we just cannot bring ourselves to support the English its nothing to do with history its more the future and the crap we would have to entail if you were to win the world cup.

If England werent there would the English support France after all they are your neighbours on the other side arent they?. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Bloody rubbish musicā€¦but ta for the linkā€¦off to the Techno and Drum nā€™ Bass sectionā€¦deep beats

Do a search for ā€œfootball crazyā€. All the past and present footie songs on one cd released last Mondayā€¦

would sound great on radio 1 anywhere else crap,but its all in your own taste.

The England Team is full of overpaid women and as for the cheap England TAT I keep seeing in petrol stations and hanging off cars I d rather eat my own ā– ā– ā–  than be shouting EN -GER -LAND cause most of the supporters cant say the name of their own country properley.

Up the Irish :wink:

bikemonkey:
The England Team is full of overpaid women :

Talking of women playing for England does anyone know if Johnny Wilkinsons broken nail has mended yet??.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Itā€™s still just a gameā€¦

and before anyone asks, it isnae meā€¦ :smiley: