Bloody Sassenachs!

thescotsman.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=641642006

I like this quote…

. Rob Gibson, the SNP’s Highland and Islands MSP, said: "How can they possibly encourage people to support the England team when we are exposed to symbols of oppression like this?

Like if the BBC had chosen different music, the Sweaties would be rooting for England all the way! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m hurt Harry,OF COURSE I had every intention of supporting the english bast…er boys :wink:

tartanraider:
I’m hurt Harry,OF COURSE I had every intention of supporting the english bast…er boys :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

THey will blame it on the new manager , they dont know who he is but he’ll get the blame anyway…

Culloden is a battle which took place 260 years ago and which lasted 40 minutes.

Surely it is time to get over it now?

England have bigger things to worry about than music, now that the wee chav scum they were pinning all their hopes on has broken his foot.

Apparently the potato-faced granny-banging scally is expected to be fit for the second half of the tournament.

Admittedly we won’t still be there by then… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Harry Monk:
Culloden is a battle which took place 260 years ago and which lasted 40 minutes.

Will you be expecting your new Polishh and Lithuanian counterparts to support England?.

Just out of curiosity who do you support domestically??.

No, but if England had not qualified for the World Cup and Scotland or Wales had, then I would wish for them to do well. Probably the majority of English people would.

Meanwhile, during the campaign, anyone visiting Scotland or Wales will be treated to the sight of various sour-faced and overweight specimens wearing brand-new replica shirts in the colours of whoever England happen to be playing that day. That’s the difference.

And domestically, I support CAFC.

Harry Monk:
Meanwhile, during the campaign, anyone visiting Scotland or Wales will be treated to the sight of various sour-faced and overweight specimens wearing brand-new replica shirts in the colours of whoever England happen to be playing that day. That’s the difference.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:
No, but if England had not qualified for the World Cup and Scotland or Wales had, then I would wish for them to do well. Probably the majority of English people would.

And domestically, I support CAFC.

SO when Millwall or Crystal Palace are in a competition league you support them■■?

I would have preferred Millwall to have beaten Manchester United in the 2004 FA cup final, yes.

And even if I hadn’t, I wouldn’t have gone out and bought myself a Manchester United replica shirt for the occasion, because I haven’t got an enormous chip on my shoulder.

Harry Monk:

And that’s all there is to it Harry, eh? As the old saying goes {something like this} The trouble with the Scots/Irish/Welsh is they never forget the wrongs the English have done. The trouble with the English is they never remember the wrongs they have done! Anyway mate it’s jist a wee bit o’ banter for most of us :wink:

Ach, it’s only a game… :smiley:

I’ll get me coat…

jammymutt:

tartanraider:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

THey will blame it on the new manager , they dont know who he is but he’ll get the blame anyway…

class A [zb]

If it needs dots to get through the auto sensor it’s not allowed.LT :wink: