So Scotland wants to breakaway

From the UK…well ■■■■ off then and good riddance!! :smiley:

Alex Salmond will find it impossible to make a bigger balls up of running the country if independent then Cameroon and his cronies are making of the rest of the UK at the moment … and he is Eeeenglish :slight_smile:

I don’t care but as long as they give us our subs back first, trusting the jocks with nucs is like trusting jimmy saville with kids.

Been good enough to look after them and many other NATO boats over the years at Faslane and other places for years but yea OK take the useless money swallowing dinosaurs.

Its not gonna happen, there is no good reason (other than wanting to be our own country) for this to happen.

plus its a bad idea. lol

and letting 16/17 year olds vote. WTF

I dunno, seen more racism (Scots versus English) since living in Scotland than when I lived in SE London years ago.

hopefully the people of Scotland will see sense and vote no. too many reasons to list why. im worried about giving 16 and 17 year olds getting the vote though. too many of them niave and will just think its like supporting a football team or something “yeah go scotland”.

Glad to see the bairns on the telly tonight with some common sense saying they dont feel right voting, and others saying they will be talking to their parents about it.

Apparently, the two options on the ballot paper are going to be “Och aye” and “Awa an’ bile ya heid” :wink:

I will be voting Och Aye in that case.

Two years to convince the plebs that the SNP are right. If they’re that passionate about it the vote should be this year - gives plenty of time for back-peddling though. For someone as passionate as Alec Salmond he can’t even decide what form of independence he wants - just so long as he wins.

Stan

Might make 'em better at football… :smiley: :smiley:

Now you are expecting the impossible :wink:

There is no footballing nation on earth who are better at cheering on England’s opponents after they themselves failed to qualify after being thrashed by San Marino and the Faroe Islands.

Well, apart from Wales of course! :stuck_out_tongue:

EU or UK? the guy is pro EU so if he wins there will be no-one left to pay his new income taxes when we all abandon the sinking ship

If Scotland do break away, does that mean they will nuke Corby and stop them coming down for Blackpool Fortnight :stuck_out_tongue:

If Scotland is so brilliant why do so many Scots live in England?

triple-tango:

Q. What’s the difference between a Scotsman and piles?

A. You can get piles to go back up. :wink:

Harry Monk:

triple-tango:

Q. What’s the difference between a Scotsman and piles?

A. You can get piles to go back up. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

triple-tango:

They went down south to try and teach you how to make decent beer and black pudding :slight_smile:

raymundo:

triple-tango:

They went down south to try and teach you how to make decent beer and black pudding :slight_smile:

Actually my favourite Scottish edible is Cullen Skink but even most sweaty socks have never heard of it! :stuck_out_tongue: