FOOTBALL

Hola all you local and foreign gear-jammer mates! I want you all to know that this here Yank is rooting for and expecting England to win today, and I will be watching live to make sure. (The old lady, who calls football “soccer”, can bugger off). Does that mean I am unpatriotic? YES! Many years ago, when my parents decided to have unprotected ■■■, there was no “me” floating around in the heavens looking for what country I wanted to be born into. In other words, “I” had nothing to do with it. I do hope, however, that both my folks enjoyed creating me. Probably didn’t take’em very long, though.

The reason I expect England to win is that the Americans are praying for victory while the Brits are beseeching Lady Luck. I myself know where She lives and I know what The Redhead likes. :grimacing: You start at the toes. :grimacing:

OK, guys and dolls, keep the shiny side up during the World Cup!

Hmmm the mind boggles… strange.

Im scottish and i want england to win :grimacing:

come on engerlannnnd !!!

altitude:

Well meant John. I don’t do football but if I did, America wouldn’t come into my thinking :stuck_out_tongue: At least they have won dozens of World Series, --------------------------------------------- Alone in their world :stuck_out_tongue:

When they asked Stevie Wonder what is was like to be blind, he replied, “oh, it could be much worse. I could have been born black!”

merc0447:
Im scottish and i want england to win :grimacing:

come on engerlannnnd !!!

Hmmmm…the mind boggles…strange!

Football sorry soccer ■■■■■

BIG TIME

and i thought it was only me that made no sense. i,m from the Philippines looking for work but i hope you english beat the crap out of the septics. oh north of watford sorry septic tank yank a bit like apple and pears, john [ :slight_smile: as in toothpick ] :slight_smile:

ah sorry you wish you were british or better to be english , there is a difference. want to buy a passport , easy to change your name to singh comes with a free mat also comes with 3/4 bedroom house plus help to sign on, better if you,ve never paid a penny into the system or may be against you. in 1 week you can then bring in all you family and beyond and get many benifits that the normal working man whos fallen on hard times cant get, better that you get a free legal help because the same poor soul thats worked hard all his life would have paid taxes so you can use that. but if you come from calais no problem all signs lead to croydon

Well 1-1… Great result eh? Shaun Wright Phillips? Should be re-named ■■■■ Wright Phillips… Yip you guessed it… Its the dirty word for ■■■ that I said… And that Overweight paper Weight Emile Heskey is a waste of Horse manure… What ever posessed Capello to pick them 2 Monkeys over Darren Bent & Theo Walcott I do not know… ANyways wont bother to me… Cmon Scotland :smiley: :smiley:

scottishcruiser:
Well 1-1… Great result eh? Shaun Wright Phillips? Should be re-named [zb] Wright Phillips… Yip you guessed it… Its the dirty word for ■■■ that I said… And that Overweight paper Weight Emile Heskey is a waste of Horse manure… What ever posessed Capello to pick them 2 Monkeys over Darren Bent & Theo Walcott I do not know… ANyways wont bother to me… Cmon Scotland :smiley: :smiley:

Where are the girlies in their skirts oh yeah back home because once again you were too poor to qualify. How many assists has Heskey got in World Cup 2010 thats right 1 more than all you sweaty socks :wink:

Scotland win World cup England win Eurovision,

Big Brummie Macca:

scottishcruiser:
Well 1-1… Great result eh? Shaun Wright Phillips? Should be re-named [zb] Wright Phillips… Yip you guessed it… Its the dirty word for ■■■ that I said… And that Overweight paper Weight Emile Heskey is a waste of Horse manure… What ever posessed Capello to pick them 2 Monkeys over Darren Bent & Theo Walcott I do not know… ANyways wont bother to me… Cmon Scotland :smiley: :smiley:

Where are the girlies in their skirts oh yeah back home because once again you were too poor to qualify. How many assists has Heskey got in World Cup 2010 thats right 1 more than all you sweaty socks :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Hi John Aalborg.
I also think that soccer is a game for pansies(too much kissing ect)
But why dont you Yanks play rugby?
American footballers are so protected.Are they Poofters ?
It is almost the same game.

football? why do so many people confuse following the the football team with patriotism I don’t do footy but am still proud to be British. the good thing about the world cup is that last night i went out for a bike ride and the roads were nice and quite.

Wheel Nut:

altitude:

Well meant John. I don’t do football but if I did, America wouldn’t come into my thinking :stuck_out_tongue: At least they have won dozens of World Series, --------------------------------------------- Alone in their world :stuck_out_tongue:

When they asked Stevie Wonder what is was like to be blind, he replied, “oh, it could be much worse. I could have been born black!”

That reminds me of the Ray Charles / Stevie Wonder Joke…

Ray Charles bumps into Stevie Wonder @ a gig, and thanks him for his last birthday present, saying to Stevie, “thanks for the present Stevie, it was the best book I`ve ever read, really interesting”, to which Stevie answers, “Best book ?, it was a ■■■■■■■ cheese grater”… :laughing:

DaveL:
Hi John Aalborg.
I also think that soccer is a game for pansies(too much kissing ect)
But why dont you Yanks play rugby?
American footballers are so protected.Are they Poofters ?
It is almost the same game.

Kissing, ha ha.

Poofters, LOL, no, just dumber than dirt. It is pluperfect embarrassing to be born a Yank in more ways than a Yank can count. (We don’t do well with maths). Rugby, now that’s a man’s game, and even watching footballers wearing shorts sliding along the pitch looks like painfully forever to a Yank. ■■■■■ not! But here in the USA safety is everything. We are not allowed to hurt ourselves, and I expect the laws will be increased soon for activities like failure to wear a helmet while playing tennis, badminton, swallowing your medications using tap water… We can pack a gun, though. There ain’ nothin’ more comfortable sleeping in the cab on a layover with a loaded pistol under yer pillow. It ain’t all bad here. :stuck_out_tongue: Plus we have a god for a goalie. :stuck_out_tongue:

Big Brummie Macca:

scottishcruiser:

Hit a nerve? :wink:… Always your next 2 games to show what use have got… Or more like havent got… :wink: :wink:

Guy walks into Boots and asks the young lady for a packet of condoms for the weekend
“certainly sir” she replies “we have Featherlite, Superthin, Ribbed, Coloured, Flavoured” and added, “if you want to spend a little more for something extra special, we have the Rob Green Condoms”
“Whats special about them” he asks
“They are guarenteed that you wont catch anything”

andy.

scottishcruiser:

Big Brummie Macca:

scottishcruiser:

Hit a nerve? :wink:… Always your next 2 games to show what use have got… Or more like havent got… :wink: :wink:

Theres always euro 2012 qualifiers and 2014 world cup qualifiers to show the world what you have got because you never get past that stage do you. Jealousy is a sin my friend.

Quality!! :wink: :wink: ■■■■■■■ Jockstrap!!