I'm English

But the Welsh Football team,outshone their Rugby greats tonight…Played as a team who had emotion to wear their nation’s colours…not like our £250 million of tossers…Good luck you Taffy’s

Its like Leicester. A team full of pride and passion can outshine anyone. So much better to watch compared to the English team.

Rog270:
But the Welsh Football team,outshone their Rugby greats tonight…Played as a team who had emotion to wear their nation’s colours…not like our £250 million of tossers…Good luck you Taffy’s

+1

My missus is half welsh, and she’s made up, and I think we might well see them in the final!

F-reds:

Rog270:

+1

My missus is half welsh, and she’s made up, and I think we might well see them in the final!

If they keep playing the way they are now, I don’t see why they can’t. Portugal haven’t won a game this time around in regular time.

Just like watching Forest … when watching England play that is. :wink:

Well done Wales!!!

Well done Wales :sunglasses:

If you are a sheep in a Welsh valley run for you’re life :laughing:

Congrats tractor drivers! Shame our [zb] don’t display the same bottle.

[zb]head Rooney and his missus enjoying larking around on a £100k a week rented yacht. Smalling fancying a chill in Bali.

Must be nice to chill while all your supporters are grafting away to earn back wasted cash on tickets and air fares.

Pricks.

Haha the Sheep jokes, you’re so funny, and original! :wink:

Gotta say I’m not a footy fan but I’m very proud tonight :grimacing:

Reef:

We get it up Scotland too m8 . Chill, wee bit of Glasgow humor :wink:

Yeah I’m chilled bud, no worries there :wink:

Reef:

Good stuff and so you should be. You’re Country done you proud tonight. Have a beer on them!

Thats what am doing, sitting cheering you on tonight! Delighted for you all. Happy days :wink:

Reef:

Good stuff! Lets hope you dont get England in the semis!! Am hearing they are pretty good :grimacing:

Bravo to a team full of passion the dragons surely were breathing fire tonight.Long may they run and it was our own goal that let them through. Ironic but I am proud to see them through just one game away from the final hope they make it.

Reef:

It’s ok us Irish like sheep too.
Nothing to be ashamed off.

well done Wales! :slight_smile: nice to see smaller countries like Wales and Iceland doing well,showing passion,commitment,and pride in their country…unlike some hopeless over-paid deadbeats i won’t bother to mention

Well done Wales

(That felt wrong just saying that)

Tommy7437:

Reef:

We get it up Scotland too m8 . Chill, wee bit of Glasgow humor :wink:

Try being of Welsh dissent, brought up in ■■■■■■■ and living in Scotland. Triple sheep fiddler.

isn’t it amazing what pride in a nation can do

i envy the welsh as they are free to be able to say there welsh and proud of it, they can even have a parliament of there own to put the interests of there own people first and yet not be seen as racist people

in England its the exact opposite to be English is a sin our flag is seen as a ■■■■ symbol, our schools dont let the kids compete incase it offends others it really is a crime in most parts now to be a proud English man its little wonder when it comes to our own national team there is no real pride or passion to put on that shirt and get out there and dig in

well done to wales i only wish England had half of the passion in its country as the welsh. it really can be the difference between winning or losing but aside from the passion shown they have a really good team of players that play like a team so its a winning formula
i hope they go all the way and win the cup

Well done the welsh

Nobody can argue, and I as a fan certainly won’t, that England were crap in this competition (even if they did beat Wales let’s not forget :bulb: )

When Iceland went up their heads went down, they could neither pass or trap a ball, and the set pieces were appaling, who told Caine he was good at free kicks, why was a winger with pace, Townshend, not picked, and why was Rooney taking corners and playing in a mid field position, why were off form players picked, and all the rest of it, but that part was down to Hodgson’s ‘make it up as we go along’ style of tactics. :unamused: he should have went after Brazil 14.

However they should not be expected to adopt a ‘sackcloth and ashes’ scenario for playing as bad as they did, and why tf should Rooney and the others not take a family holiday.
They all agreed pre.competition (as last 4 years previous) to donate their England wages to The England player’s charity that they set up, so they did not HAVE to play for England, they agreed to play for the honour not the money (even if the facts do get in the way of some opinions) and nobody forced their fans to follow them around France, so let’s keep things in perspective here ffs, that’s football, …ie. ups and downs disappointments :bulb:
Thats how it is, I should know I’m a Newcastle Utd fan, and I’ve spent loads following them and watch them fail, but again nobody forces me, so let’s not get carried away with all this, the expectations were too high, (as usual) and we went out again, (as usual) so get over it.

As for Wales, …great football, determination, and passion, a ‘Team’ in the true sense of the word all for each other, and Chris Coleman has excelled… BUT…

Somebody should remind them they are International pro footballers playing in an International competition, not immature schoolboys playing in a school tournament.
I refer to the embarrasing spectacle of the vid showing their players cheering and celebrating when England went out, unprofessional and disrespectful to say the least, and Coleman should have apologised to the FA, and to England, for his players.
I could not imagine the England players, or the Northern Ireland squad for that matter, doing the same, if Wales went out.

So I for one won’t be shedding tears when Portugal beat them on Wed night.
If that narks some on here, I don’t give a ■■■■, it is NOT sour grapes on my part, it is how much I was offended by them as a true football fan and an Englishman, in the spirit of the game perspective, and not as a drama queen btw which I aint, believe what you want, I don’t care.

Whether England deserve loyal fans or not because of their dire disappointing and probably expected performance, is totally irrelevant.
I’ve listened all week from ‘expert’ drivers who think 442 is Gary Lineker’s phone number, and they know it all, but in real terms know ■■■■■■■■ about football, and talk bull ■■■■, and as a passionate football fan, I just get a bit ■■■■■■ with it after a while.