I'm English

Radar19:
Its like Leicester. A team full of pride and passion can outshine anyone. So much better to watch compared to the English team.

Up the foxes!!!
England should take a lesson in how to play football from them Welsh boys
Well done Wales

robroy:
… BUT…

Somebody should remind them they are International pro footballers playing in an International competition, not immature schoolboys playing in a school tournament.
I refer to the embarrasing spectacle of the vid showing their players cheering and celebrating when England went out, unprofessional and disrespectful to say the least, and Coleman should have apologised to the FA, and to England, for his players.
I could not imagine the England players, or the Northern Ireland squad for that matter, doing the same, if Wales went out.

I’m sorry Rob but I do think the England team would enjoy a bit of “banter” by celebrating the local derby team enduring some misfortune ON THE FIELD. They might not have filmed and posted online but then again didn’t the Leicester team react similarly when Chelsea beat Tottenham, I know that gave the title to them but you see what I mean? Maybe the Welsh team were (plant tongue firmly in cheek) celebrating not having to face England in the Final. :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :blush:

Wiretwister:

robroy:
… BUT…

Somebody should remind them they are International pro footballers playing in an International competition, not immature schoolboys playing in a school tournament.
I refer to the embarrasing spectacle of the vid showing their players cheering and celebrating when England went out, unprofessional and disrespectful to say the least, and Coleman should have apologised to the FA, and to England, for his players.
I could not imagine the England players, or the Northern Ireland squad for that matter, doing the same, if Wales went out.

I’m sorry Rob but I do think the England team would enjoy a bit of “banter” by celebrating the local derby team enduring some misfortune ON THE FIELD. They might not have filmed and posted online but then again didn’t the Leicester team react similarly when Chelsea beat Tottenham, I know that gave the title to them but you see what I mean? Maybe the Welsh team were (plant tongue firmly in cheek) celebrating not having to face England in the Final. :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :blush:

Maybe you are right, who knows?
It’s the first time afaik Wales have qualified for anything, there is no ‘real’ rivalry between England and Wales, such like the England Scotland thing, or any club level rivalry (which is entirely different imo) and I still think that England would have been more sympathetic if the boot was on the other foot, rather than public unprofesssional gloating as the Wales squad did.

I just do not think they put themselves in a good light off the field, and it tarnished their otherwise excellent performance on the field.
But hey!..who really cares what I think. :laughing:

I don’t follow football very much, but after that England result I’m considering asking Iceland to invade the driveway and declare the house as an annexed part of their country! Could ask Wales, but having been brought up in ■■■■■■■ I couldn’t cope with any more of the sheep jokes (as Happysack mentioned). :slight_smile:

Oh and well done Wales…!

Tommy7437:
Well done Wales :sunglasses:

If you are a sheep in a Welsh valley run for you’re life :laughing:

Wow I haven’t heard that for at least an hour TODAY

Remember We only F %%% them, You eat them with mint sauce

and by the way that’s not GRISTLE

ENJOY