Well done to the Portugese!

Thank god the football is over! Can we all get back to normal now?! and chuck all that Engerland tat in the bin.

:smiling_imp:

The refs mother-tongue was Portuguese Thats why its doubtful if that Portuguese player will be back at Manchester after he blew down the refs ear all the match.

I really couldn’t give a monkeys about any of it, I’m just gald its over. Win lose or draw, the players are all still millionares, and having a flag on your car, wearing a replica shirt or cheering in a pub, won’t change anything.

I,m glad its over too, i was in Asda today and seemed to be the only one smiling.

i was in Asda today and seemed to be the only one smiling

jammymutt . Why ? Did your ladies curly team reach the semi-final…■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t watch footie much.The beginning was good ,the middle was a snore,the end was good.On the other hand Brazil vs the Franco/African team was fast paced and exciting. :slight_smile: I should add that I know practically nothing about modern football. :sunglasses:

jammymutt:
I,m glad its over too, i was in Asda today and seemed to be the only one smiling.

didnt they get shafted at cricket too on the same day? :smiling_imp:

Can i be one of the first to admit that Scotland are indeed ■■■■ at every sport they play i expect nothing from them and usually i get nothing, the reason i was smiling was because the

greatest team England have ever had

and the

inevitable win of the world cup

didnt happen thats why i was smiling.

SCOTLAND ARE ■■■■ AT EVERY SPORT please remember this ladies and feel free to copy it at any time.

jammymutt:
Can i be one of the first to admit that Scotland are indeed [zb] at every sport they play i expect nothing from them and usually i get nothing, the reason i was smiling was because the

and the

SCOTLAND ARE [zb] AT EVERY SPORT please remember this ladies and feel free to copy it at any time.

agreed which is why we display flags all year round and do not have our hopes dashed. we dont stick flags up when we think we are gonna win and then remove them when we lose and retire quietly into anon status once again :smiling_imp: :laughing:

scanny77:

jammymutt:
Can i be one of the first to admit that Scotland are indeed [zb] at every sport they play i expect nothing from them and usually i get nothing, the reason i was smiling was because the

and the

SCOTLAND ARE [zb] AT EVERY SPORT please remember this ladies and feel free to copy it at any time.

agreed which is why we display flags all year round and do not have our hopes dashed. we dont stick flags up when we think we are gonna win and then remove them when we lose and retire quietly into anon status once again :smiling_imp: :laughing:

:question: :question: :unamused:
As I unforunate enough to be in Scotland at least two days a week I can only say I have never seen a scottish car flying a scottish flag, so where does your idea come from :question:

i didnt mean actual flags but loads have stickers or national number plates. i have never seen anything like it and it did surprise me when i first moved back