Swiss (Zb)

WE WERE (ZB) ROBBED!
Any body that disagrees can meet me at a service area of their choice (UK) and I will take my frustrations out on their head!

i am inclined to agree with you mate, i didnt see anything wrong with campbells goal…but what can you do when the referee has no balls :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

There was nothing wrong with Campbells goal but Beckham should stop taking penalties and UEFA should appoint referees from countries that haven’t been beaten by any of the teams that are playing in the game.Same old story though,knocked out of a competition by penalties :frowning:

theres some very valid points there bryanh…you hit the nail on the head mate :laughing:

robB39:
WE WERE (ZB) ROBBED!
Any body that disagrees can meet me at a service area of their choice (UK) and I will take my frustrations out on their head!

temper, temper.

yes you’s where robbed,you’s where 2nd best all through the game but your spirt kept you’s going.beckham should have been replaced rather than gerrard.
what a nice goal by owen,i told you he’d come through.
i have alway’s disagreed with the penalty shoot out.it’s a cruel way for any team to go out. :wink:

:

12 players for Porttrgual and one of them was swiss (BBC sports reporter)

May i be the first to congratulate Portugal on their fantastic victory over the worlds :unamused: bestest ever :unamused: champion winning :unamused: award winning :unamused: bestest in the whole wide world team .

So nice to see the host country still in the tournament,and what a fantastic job done by the referee what a marvelous and momentous , decisive and fantastically fair judge the man was.

Can someone just remind but were England actually put out this tournament by a goalkeeper taking penalties?, i just wonder what he would be like at taking free kicks from just outside the boxlike that fine gentleman Mr Beckham.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

robB39 is Leicester Forest East any good this weekend for you■■?.

rebecca loo’s should have been in the dressing room at half time, she would have pulled david beckham off :laughing: :laughing:

we was alright till rooney went off then we lost shape and portugal took over the game, ashley cole had ronaldo in his pocket. we defended way to deep and tryed to play the long ball to the 2 shortest blokes on the pitch.

overall i think portugal deserved it :open_mouth:

and in my opinion terry was climbing over ricardo for sol’s goal. :cry:

jon

jammymutt:

You wouldn’t turn up just like the jocks at euro 2004.

jonboy:
we was alright till rooney went off then we lost shape and portugal took over the game,

And there is the problem, once again England try to win a championship by basing the entire team, tactics and ideas around one, still young, man. They tried it with a young Paul Gascoigne and it didn’t work. They tried it with a young Michael Owen and it didn’t work They tried it with a young David Beckham and it didn’t work and now it hasn’t worked with Wayne Rooney.

NEXT■■?

robB39:

jammymutt:

You wouldn’t turn up just like the jocks at euro 2004.

Cheap shot,so you won’t mind some back.You were crap,the best team won

tartanraider:
Cheap shot,so you won’t mind some back.You were crap,the best team won

I don’t really kill people over a football game. :imp:

and I like Scotland. :wink:

I expected more ‘fighting talk’ replies to my post, and you don’t think I would take everybody on do you :question: :open_mouth:

But whilst you jocks would have been quick to have a go after Englands defeat and express your delight.

I thought I would lead you into a ‘come on’ to get in my cheap shot. :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
And there is the problem, once again England try to win a championship by basing the entire team, tactics and ideas around one, still young, man.

Right up to a point but what happened to Beckham?

Vassel (in my opinion) was hardly in the game and a poor substitute for Rooney. Like coffee said the tatics were built around him.

But that’s beside the point we WON!

Oh no we didn’t - :cry: the ref robbed us :smiling_imp: swiss (zb) :exclamation: :exclamation:

jammymutt:
what a fantastic job done by the referee what a marvelous and momentous , decisive and fantastically fair judge the man was.

Perhaps you would like to congratulate him yourself :imp:

His web site address ursmeier.ch/referee/

That’s not what I sent him though! :smiling_imp:

5 small words for the jocks… AT LEAST WE WERE THERE… :wink:

Bye bye England :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

and the same five words for the irish karl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Victoria Beckham has broken the world gang-bang record :open_mouth:

In 120 minutes her shaven zedbee zedbee’d the whole of England.

:sunglasses:

tonights consolation for last night… GREECE HAVE KNOCKED FRANCE OUT :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . its not so bad after all!

Does that not make it worse Jon, England could have had an even better chance of winning it with France gone?

Why is it that the English say they cant understand why the Scots wont support them and are overjoyed (lightly expressed) but then when their neighbouring country the french go out they are happy about it■■?..

Poor old French,well like i have said from the start i think the Czech Rep. are going to win it.