Swiss (Zb)

It’s looking that way Jammy but I’d like to see Greece win it.

Franc - ly I couldn’t give a (zb) whether France looses or wins except when England plays them of course.

But well done the Greeks good game.

However I do support Scotland (Scotland the braaave) except when we play them obviously.

It’s 1-0 to the English on this thread though!

Whats got 6 wheels,painted blue and white and covered in cobwebs? :question:

The scottish football team coach :laughing:

Good one Bryan

2-0

ahhhh hahahahahahahaha nice one son! do they not like that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

weres me trowel im going to give my mate addie a hand to rebuild that wall :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

jon

JONBOY@RH:
and the same five words for the irish karl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I have noticed a strange lack of England flags since Thursday does that mean the binmen will be very busy next week?.

robB39:
Franc - ly I couldn’t give a (zb) whether France looses or wins except when England plays them of course.

But well done the Greeks good game.

However I do support Scotland (Scotland the braaave) except when we play them obviously.

It’s 1-0 to the English on this thread though!

it’s nothing to do with we hate the english or you’s hating the scottish ,it’s a rivalry thing.i don’t want england to win at anything,i’d support the other team no matter who it was.if the irish,welsh, scottish and english where all in a compitition together,i’d support the rest but not england.

and don’t try to kid us on that you’d support scotland.whats that word i’m looking for :arrow_right: oh yes bullsh

its all that time you lot spend wearing skirts that makes you so feisty :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: reckon i`d get a bit aggressive with the wind in the willows :open_mouth: but your TEAM still werent THERE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Jonboy is it not about time you joined us in Scotlanbd and accept that you are [zb] as well?.

As for skirts i distinctly remember Beckham wearing one maybe when you put it on it makes you [zb] at football■■?.

shocking spelling mistake jammy but i know what you mean,jb :wink:

kitkat:
it’s nothing to do with we hate the english or you’s hating the scottish ,it’s a rivalry thing.i don’t want england to win at anything,i’d support the other team no matter who it was.

WHY? The word envy comes to mind here. We can support Scottish football but you can’t support England 'cos you know our team is better than yours. You don’t want us to be better than you at anything.

kitkat:
and don’t try to kid us on that you’d support scotland.whats that word i’m looking for :arrow_right: oh yes bullsh
[/quote]
Scotland the braave! Why not!
> jammymutt:
> Jonboy is it not about time you joined us in Scotlanbd and accept that you are [zb] as well?.
You wish!