Euro 2004 trouble

easy tiger :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i didnt realise their was an age limit on here :wink:

margatemafia:
easy tiger :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i didnt realise their was an age limit on here :wink:

hereā€™s the kiddies section :laughing: :laughing:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=14

roflmfao @ kitkat theyā€™re long claws kat :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well kikat after watching the scenes of the last 2 nights of trouble ā€¦i am starting to think we will be kicked outta the tournament by the end of the weekā€¦if this keeps up will be a miracle if we dont.

uefa are just dying to make an example of us!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

it was only a matter of time mate :wink: one defeat and the english canā€™t handle it, because they all think that they have the god given right to win every match.they all think that nobody can beat england.this is one country that is full of themselves and they think everyone should bow down to them.they are a disgrace to any tournament they enter and you can bet where ever england go there will be trouble. :wink:

I hope you jocks got plenty of fish up thereā€¦to go with all those chips :wink:

Heā€™s right though Cliff

Thatā€™s one thing that gets me, England gets its hopes up and when they lose(which they usualy do) they cry and start fights with other supporters, why cant they just accept it and move on :open_mouth:

the last two nights have nowt to do with football.
there was little or no trouble after the game, and the report i saw about the scrap the other night was because a load of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  were refused entry to a bar, not because england got beat

they were refused entry only due to the fact, that trouble had started and they closed the bars because they were too frightened to keep them open, cause of the typical english beer wally that thinks heā€™s superman when heā€™s had a few beers and wants to fight everyoneā€¦(and i am englishā€¦and not scots,irish or welsh havin a go at the english)

Cliff Warby:
I hope you jocks got plenty of fish up thereā€¦to go with all those chips :wink:

whats wrong cliff canā€™t handle the truth mate :question:

you have admitted on here that you are a hooligan and proud of it

quoteā€¦Iā€™m a former and unrepentant hooligan, we are the only true fans of the teams we follow, wether it is our league clubs or our respective National teams, we follow them

well sorry cliff the idea of a true fan is to go and support your team club or country sing the songs etc,and come home happy and knowing that your team played well wether they win lose or draw.not to get sent home and be met with police officers at the other end to go straight to jail.

lets take glasgow celtic for instance,2 years ago we took 80thousand fans to seville and not one bit of trouble inside nor outside the ground,it was all party time with drink flowing all day,and us jocks have a reputation of liking our beer.but the difference here is we can handle it.we got beat on the night all be it by a team that thinks nothing about cheating,but did you here of fighting breaking out :question: no.we accepted defeat and got on with it.didnā€™t like it but accepted it.

certain ellements of your so called english fans canā€™t handle it,and vent there anger out on the locals or there own fans,and i canā€™t think and understand why people like you want to defend idiots like these.it is your homeland that they are disgraceing and you guys should be ashamed of them,but instead youā€™s come out with pathetic excuses for them.thereā€™s no excuse for bad behaviour,they where well warned what would happen if they cause trouble,but they still canā€™t take head of it.

personnelly i donā€™t want england kicked out due to there fans,iā€™d rather they got put out by another team,because if they got kicked out due to the fans them we would not here the end of it from guys like des lynam and co,these thugs are representing your country wether they are at the game or not and should never be allowed there passports back no matter what.and if you guys want to support these thugs then shame on you,if you do then sorry but your as sad as them.

Well said Kit Kat :smiley:

I was listening to 3 lads in the pub who had been in Portugal for the french game last week. They wrecked their hotel room and thought it was funny.

They missed the rest of the football, now I think thats funny

They missed the rest of the football, now I think thats funny

pmsl@wheelnut :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It ainā€™t the truth I canā€™t handle, itā€™s the lies.

KitKat you seem to be trying to paint Scottish Supporters as ā€˜Angelsā€™, you mention Glasgow Celtic, why donā€™t you mention Glasgow Celtic and Glasgow Rangers :question: I suppose you would like the world to think that when those two teams get together their respective supporters are kissing and cuddling each other, I bet they even shake hands with each other after the gamesā€¦LMFAO!

FYI No, I am not ashamed of the English Hooligans fightingā€¦only the ones that run away and donā€™t stand their ground!, and if I could live my life again Iā€™d do it all again!

Also FYI I very rarely fought when I was drunkā€¦yer canā€™t focus or keep yer balance nearly as well when fighting sober!

hey let me tell you something cliff,yes there is biggotry there between celtic and rangers fans which is well documented.i have been to a hell of alot of the old firm games over the years and most fans on both sides are 90 min biggots.if you are asking if there is any fighting during the match then no there ainā€™t,most of the trouble will start when the game is over and the pubs have closed and people start to go home then you get the odd group fighting.both celtic and rangers football clubs are stamping down on this kind of stuff and although itā€™s not widely reported both clubs have withdrawn season tickets from fans that cause trouble both inside the ground or outside.we have had fans from both sides report other fans for sectarian songs and the language that comes out of there mouths,sometimes its pure hatred and the decent football fan donā€™t need to put up with that.as for going abroad well 80,000 celtic fan and not one arrest,tells itā€™s own story cliff donā€™t it :stuck_out_tongue: as for rangers in europe well itā€™s been a couple of years since they where there,but i canā€™t remember of any of there fans being in any trouble,and weā€™ll find out next season when there over there. :wink:

i canā€™t believe that you actually back hooliganism :open_mouth: well sorry pal if i was in charge of your beloved chelsea or the england team your certainly one guy iā€™d want removed.there is no place for thugs in football or any sport,decent people pay good hard earned cash to go to support there team not to watch hooligans fight just because there team lost.

Was it not the Scotland fans who won the best behaved fans in a recent tournament Euro2000 or something round about there?.

The difference is quite simple the Scots go to a game KNOWING they will lose but deep in the back of their minds they think maybe just this time we can do it,

The Englsih fans go to every match claiming to be the best in the world KNOWING they will win every single match but deep in the back of their minds they think just maybe we might lose this one. ā€¦

There is no need for any kind of violence let alone at a football match or any other sporting event.

and let me just add onto jammyā€™s post a well said one at that

the celtic fans got the award for there behavior during there run in the uefa cup

read and weep my friend :laughing:

Hey KitKat, Iā€™m LMFAO, Donā€™t take everything I say so LITERALLY or SERIOUSLY :laughing: My first post was a 90% wind-up, I haveā€™nt been to a Football Match in almost 23 years, I haveā€™nt even seen England play on the telly in many a year either, Iā€™ve been over here almost 15 years.

Iā€™m about to go out the door to spend the next week or so on the beach with my family in Florida (about 4 hour drive) Palm Trees, White Sand. Aqua Blue clear Ocean (Gulf of Mexico) and not a Hooligan in sight :open_mouth: ā€¦except of course the bloke with the shaved head, union jack flip-flops, union jack shorts, union jack beach towel, and the knotted hanky on his head (not to mention the England and Chelsea tattoos)ā€¦sitting in his union jack deck chairā€¦Doctor Martens by his side at the ready :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Have a great week, hope it will be as fun as mine :smiley: ā€¦See ya!

hope you have a nice time :laughing: :laughing: