euro 2004

so for footie fans euro 2004 starts this sunday down there in sunny portugal :laughing: :laughing:

england open their group with a hard match against france…but who is gonna win sunday■■?

I just hope to God England get their asses whupped `cos i cant stand going in to work and facing all that jubilation and ribbing.

what do you mean jammy■■? :confused:

England are going to lose! Henry will score about 5 :laughing:

Can’t see past France for this match,got to support the Auld Alliance :sunglasses:

margatemafia:

UMM im Scottish :wink:

well that makes it a bit more clearer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

jammymutt:

margatemafia:

UMM im Scottish :wink:

pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

can’t see past france for this one,they have a fantastic record up to now.
there was alot of talk about the french coach going to spurs that it would affect the dressing room.there far to professional for that to happen.after englands last couple of games i think they’d better tighten up otherwise the french will run riot especially that man from highbury,give him half a chance the rest is history. :wink:

I hope we stomp all over 'em, maybe beat them on the pitch too :laughing:

of course we will win it :smiley:

im not at work till monday dinner so i will soak up the atmosphere down the pub with the st georges flag around me neck :smiley:

jon

top man jonboy :wink: thats the spirit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

David Beckham’s voice is going to be used to make all stadium announcements
at England’s Euro 2004 matches.

A spokesman said, “We heard he comes over the PA really well.”

:grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i haven’t heard that one before :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m hoping France win it.

Coffeeholic:
I’m hoping France win it.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

coffeeholic wrote:

i hope france win it

thats only because you have got a english registered truckand don’t want to be stopped every ten mile by the gendarme (spelling) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

I,ve won a free national flag from a ring pull on a can of Carling im just sad i cant get a German flag as i hope they win it!!!.

jonboy:
coffeeholic wrote:

i hope france win it

thats only because you have got a english registered truckand don’t want to be stopped every ten mile by the gendarme (spelling) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

I don’t have an English registered truck, I have a GB registered one, with a Scottish flag on the number plate, which usually goes down well with the Gendarmes because they quite like ‘Ecosse’ :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: :smiley:

sorry? just remind us all… are the skirt wearers playing? no dont think so… come on england