ESL

see that eddie now has different rules from the rest of the normal british drivers,
coming south my M74 this afternoon at junction 13 stobby motor parked on hard shoulder curtains shut,if the driver noticed the roundabout just before this on slip has a perfectly good service area for drivers to park in.

curly:
see that eddie now has different rules from the rest of the normal british drivers,
coming south my M74 this afternoon at junction 13 stobby motor parked on hard shoulder curtains shut,if the driver noticed the roundabout just before this on slip has a perfectly good service area for drivers to park in.

He was probably foriegn … its ok for foriegn drivers to park on motorways we all know that, the fact its a stobarts wagon doesnt matter, its the no speaka anglais driver that counts

ya never know he may have broke down and was awaiting recovery :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

phantom309:
ya never know he may have broke down and was awaiting recovery :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

With the curtains closed ■■?

Was Angus Nairn there with the chalk

rockape2620:

phantom309:

would you not go for a kip if ya waitin, doubtful they turn up that quickly■■?

phantom309:

rockape2620:

phantom309:

would you not go for a kip if ya waitin, doubtful they turn up that quickly■■?

No wouldnt …if id broken down on the side of the motorway then there would be noway i could goto sleep …yet alone close the curtains to get my head down, longest ive ever waited for recovery is 3 hours, in that time ive had police turn up plus highways agency… obviously this ESL driver is a male chicken and like i said …foriegn

rockape2620:
if id broken down on the side of the motorway then there would be noway i could goto sleep

I did - twice - lovely being rocked to sleep by passing vehicles :smiley:

ROG:

rockape2620:
if id broken down on the side of the motorway then there would be noway i could goto sleep

I did - twice - lovely being rocked to sleep by passing vehicles :smiley:

man i just cant do that, just cant relax and sleep unless i know im in a good spot … even if the back end of my trailer is not inline with my cab where ive tried to squeeze into a layby means i wont get to sleep lol … ■■■■■■ arent i :smiley:

once im in a good spot and happy though i will sleep for england, the thought of sleeping on the side of a motorway when broken down and awaiting recovery is alien to me.

curly:

no he doesnt have different rules to every one else,one of ours 6 months ago got stuck in traffic from accident, he got that desperate for a ■■■■ he pulled up on hard shoulder and had one,he got seen by someone from stobarts and got pulled straight up office when he got back,told they expect there drivers to use services for a leak,not hard shoulder,they wernt happy[not sure he didnt get a warning over it],so id say theyd expect there driver to use laybys,services for a kip not hard shoulder.
n.b before someone says if you need a leak you need one[i know],but the o/p is claiming stobarts let there drivers stop on hard shoulders when they want,the truth is no they dont,in actual fact they dont like it :exclamation: :exclamation:

ady1:
… he got that desperate for a ■■■■ he pulled up on hard shoulder and had one,he got seen by someone from stobarts and got pulled straight up office when he got back…

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

That was nice, must be a joy to know you cant rust your fellow colleagues. :cry: :cry:

Still, brownie points are brownie points and some people are desperate to get some form of recognition!! :unamused:

bullitt:

ady1:
… he got that desperate for a ■■■■ he pulled up on hard shoulder and had one,he got seen by someone from stobarts and got pulled straight up office when he got back…

That was nice, must be a joy to know you cant rust your fellow colleagues. :cry: :cry:

Still, brownie points are brownie points and some people are desperate to get some form of recognition!! :unamused:

So he needed a ■■■■■ and he pulled over …drew the curtains and then ■■■■■■ ? somebody report that ■■■■■■

bullitt:

ady1:

it was supposedly someone a lot higher up than a driver who reported him,

rockape2620:

bullitt:

ady1:

So he needed a ■■■■■ and he pulled over …drew the curtains and then ■■■■■■ ? somebody report that [zb]

no he didnt pull the curtains, he got out and ■■■■■■ against the wheel id guess, but your claiming stobarts have a different rule to every one else when it commes to hard shoulders, they dont, ive no doubt if he was seen by some manager questions would be asked,maybe he had a reason, maybe not, but im sure stobarts dont encourage us stop on hard shoulders when we want.

ady1:
it was supposedly someone a lot higher up than a driver who reported him,

Ahh, one of those “Higher Beings”!! :laughing: :laughing:

Very important people they are…not like the rest of life`s riff-raff!! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

ady1:
maybe he had a reason, maybe not, but im sure stobarts dont encourage us stop on hard shoulders when we want.

Don’t encourage them to think logically, not much happens up in Scotland and a semi event on the M74 is still an event. Let their minds wander for a bit :smiley:

ady1:

rockape2620:

bullitt:

ady1:

So he needed a ■■■■■ and he pulled over …drew the curtains and then ■■■■■■ ? somebody report that [zb]

no he didnt pull the curtains, he got out and ■■■■■■ against the wheel id guess, but your claiming stobarts have a different rule to every one else when it commes to hard shoulders, they dont, ive no doubt if he was seen by some manager questions would be asked,maybe he had a reason, maybe not, but im sure stobarts dont encourage us stop on hard shoulders when we want.

im claiming nothing except i bet he was Foreign

you see alot of that under bridges on the M25

Mike-C:

ady1:
maybe he had a reason, maybe not, but im sure stobarts dont encourage us stop on hard shoulders when we want.

Don’t encourage them to think logically, not much happens up in Scotland and a semi event on the M74 is still an event. Let their minds wander for a bit :smiley:

miaow. ru cheesed off cos ur team is playing nearly as bad as ours? lol