Pleasantly surprised

I don’t normaly park up in truckstops etc for various reasons but tonite due to havin m little girl with me n bein messed about at West Bank terminal I find myself parked in Orwell crossing and it 100 % gets my vote the food was piping hot and came in a decent sized portion the truck park don’t stink of urine and there’s no bloddy Eastern Europeans parked up here well worth the tweenty bucks well 16 actually cos bein a o/d I get the 20% vat back that included an 8 quid meal voucher and shower happy days I will be back

Do Eastern Europeans park at services?
so, that means their employers treat them better than 90% of British Employers treat British drivers then.

Unless they just don’t pay…

monarch of the highway:
there’s no bloddy Eastern Europeans parked up here

Sorry, but is blatant racism allowed on TruckNetUK?

Silver_Surfer:
Unless they just don’t pay…

I have seen a few paying. MSA’s have got around the Euro drivers not paying by using a company that recovers debts and gets the keepers details from the european authorities.

I can’t remember the name of the company, but it is the same one that TfL use for LEZ

trubster:

monarch of the highway:

In what way is he being racist■■? He could’ve said “There’s no bloody Welsh,Scottish,Irish,English parked up here” (Depending where he is from) would you have said he is being racist then?
All he is saying is that there are none of our overseas cousins taking up all the spaces :smiley: . That’s the trouble with this country, you’re too scared to say ouwt without one of the PC Brigade opening their gobs and having a pop.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

trubster:

monarch of the highway:

In what way is he being racist■■? He could’ve said “There’s no bloody Welsh,Scottish,Irish,English parked up here” (Depending where he is from) would you have said he is being racist then?
All he is saying is that there are none of our overseas cousins taking up all the spaces :smiley: . That’s the trouble with this country, you’re too scared to say ouwt without one of the PC Brigade opening their gobs and having a pop.

I am anything but PC brigade, I will say that I would find it racist if he said “There’s no bloody Welsh,Scottish,Irish,English parked up here”, just the same as I found the comment in the OP racist.

What do the Euro/welsh/scottish/irish/whatever drivers do differently to us brits?

I think Orwell Truckstop’s owners would be glad of the extra usage of the parking spaces, Karl kept moaning that it was only 60% full and drivers should be fined for parking in laybys. (That was before he died of course)

What do the Euro/welsh/scottish/irish/whatever drivers do differently to us brits?

Just wondering when the Welsh/Scottish and Irish left Britain ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

trubster:

monarch of the highway:

Yep, next question.

Since when has being Polish been a religion?

Truckbling:

Well that’s along the lines of what I was thinking, although race doesn’t refer to religion :blush: . Race/racist definition refers to a person’s physical appearance, such as skin color, eye color, hair color, bone/jaw structure etc. How is saying “bloody Eastern Europeans” in any way, shape or form, racist? :unamused: :unamused: That trubster character talks some utter poppycock. :unamused:

Truckbling:

I will be religiously attacking the car and caravan with polish this weekend. Thanks for the reminder… :wink:

trubster:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

trubster:

monarch of the highway:

I am anything but PC brigade, I will say that I would find it racist if he said “There’s no bloody Welsh,Scottish,Irish,English parked up here”, just the same as I found the comment in the OP racist.

I think Orwell Truckstop’s owners would be glad of the extra usage of the parking spaces, Karl kept moaning that it was only 60% full and drivers should be fined for parking in laybys. (That was before he died of course)

So an welsh Irish Scottish and English man walk into a pub …
Sorry not the right moment for a joke :smiley:

Just aswell then. Obviously this “Driver” didn’t want to pay for parking.

suffolk.police.uk/newsandeve … ailer.aspx

danj:

Just wondering when the Welsh/Scottish and Irish left Britain ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:[/quote

Well, the Irish left in 1922 & hopefully the Scots will go soon enough too.

Jogs away whistling…